Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
NTdipset jump in had me in tears.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm bout to step it up a notch tho, see me when you see me
nerd.gif
 ...with the goons I spy, stay in tune with ma..she like "damn, this the realest since kumbaya!"

034e0f88-0d3b-4382-9017-09700a3e0117.png

Damn fam..I'm about to be working everyday til New Year's Eve and then I'm dipping out to ny for a week. I won't be able to hop on for a minute. NTxDipset collabo would be that piff. I could already picture ya banging some smell rell in the lobby :lol: :lol: :lol:

wait until the new Niketalk x Dipset emblem registers tomorrow, it is straight piff lol
I just saw it 
pimp.gif

A few I snapped from last nights session:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

One of ya'll was talkin bout "Im the fireman, the fi-fi-fire mannn"  
roll.gif

0_0.jpg

Got this one below when all of ya'll got kicked out of the lobby, I was the only one there

0_0.jpg

Somebody's garage glitched to hell

0_0.jpg

Don't know of its authenticity but be prepared to have your wages garnished.

Just in case, I submitted a report to get my account readjusted. It was fun having all the money I could ever want, but It does take a large amount of the fun away, for me at least. :lol:

Don't know of its authenticity but be prepared to have your wages garnished.

Just in case, I submitted a report to get my account readjusted. It was fun having all the money I could ever want, but It does take a large amount of the fun away, for me at least. :lol:

I say buy what you can and then go ahead and submit. I made sure to pimp that Z-Type out before anything went down. 8)

Yea make sure you buy all the super cars now so you can resell them. Can't resell LA cars purchased prior to the latest update

To that looks tough, I don't know if you can convert uploaded images to crew emblems but holla at the homie jbc908 jbc908

Last edited:
I say buy what you can and then go ahead and submit. I made sure to pimp that Z-Type out before anything went down. 8)
I upgraded my apartment to a slightly better one, finished modding all of my cars that were works in progress, and finally bought and modded the Z-Type I always wanted. :lol:

Funny how much i play GTA V but have yet to play with any NT'rs.

Who is the person to add so i can check out one of these NT Summits?

ill be on in bout 30 and damb they gonna take all the money away i gotta go buy me some whips :smh: i barely have anything

Back
Top Bottom