Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
how do i get back onto the NT crew? I was on it but i guess because I didn't play that much I got kicked off

The crew is opened back up so just find it on the social club, I believe the link is a few pages back then join.

Regarding heist; with the amount of money to be made through glitching/car duping, who cares about heist. The payout for a, most likely, hard *** heist will be little.

I'll be on tonight on PSN if anyone wants to run.

I swear all they had to do was copy that pay day game with the bank heist and just call it a day. With gta v graphics it would satisfy everyone thirst.

Last edited:
I just don't understand. The potential this game has and it's slowly becoming a ghost town. Lobbies are rarely full and most people I see just log on, drive around for 5 minutes then leave.

I'm still online everyday though :smh: holding out with the hope of some new content :rolleyes

I mean, what other game lets you take pics like this with the visual to compliment it?

ok cool i already requested joining two different NT teams. just need to be accepted. BMW4000 is the PSN username

I just don't understand. The potential this game has and it's slowly becoming a ghost town. Lobbies are rarely full and most people I see just log on, drive around for 5 minutes then leave.

I'm still online everyday though :smh: holding out with the hope of some new content :rolleyes

I mean, what other game lets you take pics like this with the visual to compliment it?

after playing ps4, all I could think about is how much even more badass it would on there.

I dont know Mac, it was tight for a few months but lost its novelty pretty quick. Nobody wanted this game to be stellar more than me, but after really sitting down and analyzing the game there are a lot of holes

^Just now accepted it haha. Been glitching for a couple million and getting some cars/weapons in order this whole time.

Btw, that's a nice Tiffany 9F. I need to unlock that color as well as chrome.

Still looking for those NY plates haha, feels like I've been nagging you for weeks now. My bad!

Last edited:
^Just now accepted it haha. Been glitching for a couple million and getting some cars/weapons in order this whole time.

Btw, that's a nice Tiffany 9F. I need to unlock that color as well as chrome.

Still looking for those NY plates haha, feels like I've been nagging you for weeks now. My bad!

Pm me the details of what you want. Tiffany is a modded color btw

I thought you were able to customize your own cars? People act like they're too good for my help then all of a sudden want it. I don't get it

Bro what are u talking about I was just trying to make it easier for u I just needed the car but I got it I didn't need it customized, now I just want to make one of them gold but nvm I'm good it's not that serious

Okay. What you said got lost in translation. It just came off the wrong way. I can hook all of y'all up with whatever. Msg me or let me know when I'm playing. Unless I'm in a shootout I'm always available

Does anyone have a good video of how to glitch cars into the garage? I asked Molly to make me a car with NY plates, but then said never mind when I saw how much JayMosEnvied was struggling lol

Back
Top Bottom