Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I had it on 360, but traded it in. I may buy it again since it's $40 on Amazon and the heists are finally coming.

Ain't no better way to mentally **** up someone's head in a gunfight.
I'm about to hop on in a minute and I'll also be on tonight. We need to take over a lobby like the old days

We took control of that one lobby the other night with BXPA.

Guess this glitch is a nice way to duplicate your car as well :lol: Messed up mid glitch, called to replace my destroyed Adder that I was already sittin in, got to the garage, it's there along w/ the one I pulled up in

Yeah. Its pretty much a duplication glitch.
Buying the Rebel is what allows you to sell it over and over.
You can even give the car away.

It's a damn shame they took tank sniping out of the game. Wtf was R* thinking? However my K/D has been shooting up since
There has been a lot of uproar on the R* support pages about the tank sniping.
Apparently tank sniping was removed because it was considered a glitch.

The explanation is that the system limitations of the Xbox and PS3 causes a glitch in the rendering of the tank's armor when it is far away.
When that happened, it is as if the person is standing in the middle of the street with no protection, this allowing someone to snipe the tank operator.

Opinion is split down the middle, but I personally believe that the explanation is BS.
I have sniped countless people out of their tanks and there have been times when I didnt quite hit the sweet spot and my bullets would bounce off of the armor.
Then one or two shots later I snipe em out. Which goes completely against that BS reason they are trying to use, because if the armor was working a second ago that means there was no glitch.

Many people believe that R* is catering to the 12 y/o griefers who were complaining about getting sniped out of their tanks, and their opinion is valid.

The last four or five updates we have seen the tank get stronger and more overpowering. And to top it off, they dont even pay insurance when they blow up your car anymore, YOU do. Its crazy.
Just another way to make you go broke to try and force you to buy those shark cards. SMFH

Last edited:
#AriGoldVoice

"Let's glitch it out #####"

Anyone going to be on XBOX tomorrow with the Rooftop Rumble? I need to level up so I can get that tank.

GT: ChrisMulliner

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 Tru, Distinct, Vek, HNL

laugh.gif

Made a Motorcycle Club Patch, if you guys on psn got bikes we should meet up tonight.

LEGGO. Heists finally dropping, we assemble. Now gotta dust off a 14 day trial for use. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom