****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

let dat boy waka cook on hurrache but topanga is off limits

Didnt like Free Bricks 2, EastAtlantaMemphis is ehhh. I hope when I finally get to Trap Back 2 its better. Everything sounds the same now :smh:

tough crowd 

Lmao idk I think he's just put out TOO MUCH stuff. Been listening to dude since The Movie 1 so while I may not be an OG fan like some of yall are, I'm also no new fan. It just seems like recently he aint even trying no more. I used to consider Gucci to be the most creative Trap rapper but now everything has just been meh from him recently. He still got great songs and mixtapes for days tho

id rather have my favorite rappers put out a mixtape/album every other month even if it so-so compared to having my favorite rapper put a mixtape once a year and album following that.

ill take the free music all day.

tough crowd 
Lmao idk I think he's just put out TOO MUCH stuff. Been listening to dude since The Movie 1 so while I may not be an OG fan like some of yall are, I'm also no new fan. It just seems like recently he aint even trying no more. I used to consider Gucci to be the most creative Trap rapper but now everything has just been meh from him recently. He still got great songs and mixtapes for days tho
He has been putting out way too much material

Trap God, Free Bricks 2, Trap Back 2, Trap God 2, The Gucci x Dolph tape

Bruh gotta chill considering his subject matter and sound is limited

He about to run himself dry

I'm still gonna listen to Trap Back 2 though
pimp.gif

Didnt like Free Bricks 2, EastAtlantaMemphis is ehhh. I hope when I finally get to Trap Back 2 its better. Everything sounds the same now :smh:

Truth. EastAtlantaMemphis sounds like the same song replayed over and over. Only song I liked was Mob Ties.

Trap Back 2 had a few joints on it though.

Last edited:
Truth. EastAtlantaMemphis sounds like the same song replayed over and over. Only song I liked was Mob Ties.

Trap Back 2 had a few joints on it though.

cue one of the mind blown gifs cause this is how I feel completely. Every single word of that quote lol

Last edited:
id rather have my favorite rappers put out a mixtape/album every other month even if it so-so compared to having my favorite rapper put a mixtape once a year and album following that.

ill take the free music all day.

Lol I understand what you mean especially since I'm also a Jay Electronica fan (still waiting on Act 2, 4 YEARS LATER >: ) But you also dont want to over saturate yourself with too much music like Wayne has done. There is a balance necessary

new Gucci this beat :smh: instantly hit this face as soon it the vid came on :x

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

TRUTH. From an OG Gucci fan, he fell off.
Go back and listen to his OG tapes and you'll hear the difference.
The subject matter has always been the same, but the music is just different now.
Gucci's music had that of a "hilarity" factor when he first got on. It was hard and fun at the same time.
He had different flows and everything.
Now all the beats and hooks are boring and sounds the same compared to what they use to be.
Nothing can ever beat the OG Zay and Gucci.
Trap Back 2 was cool though. It had some gems.
Less Guwap more LaFlare.
So Icey Boyz>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brick Squad

Last edited:

The subject matter has always been the same, but the music is just different now.
Gucci's music had that of a "hilarity" factor when he first got on. It was hard and fun at the same time.
Now all the beats and hooks are boring and sounds the same compared to what they use to be.
Less Guwap more LaFlare.

:wow: could not have said it better myself!!1 #truth !!! #salute

Less Guwap more LaFlare.

co muthaeffin sign

I don't think it can be said enough gucci + zay>>>> gucci + lex/drumm/drich/sizzle etc
Gucci+oj>>>>gucci+flocka/dolph/scooter etc
I still don't kno how he got a tape with future, dolph, scooter and albums with v nasty n flocka but weve never had a gucc n oj project smh.

This is my main gripe right here 
mean.gif

He still making some bangers here and there **** is definitely not the same tho

Back
Top Bottom