never got around to gucci mane

what tapes should i look for
the movie
ea sportscenter
writing on the wall
wilt chamberlain series
chicken talk

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Fool heavy in tha D game tho, I'll give'em prop's on datt....
pimp.gif
CripplePushedtotheFloor.gif

Yea dont come in here with that hatin me & Keith got gifs on deck potna better go make a unappreciation thread

"my jacob watch is short bus man its special ed, but these girls be drollin everytime they see this vvs"

GUCCI GUCCI

avy check

thread
smokin.gif

this dude is goin in on the videos too.
AJIA NICOLE would get it in the worst way daily

anybody down to make team gucci sigs?...

well damn!!!

Gucci is one of the realist out of Atlanta, and I put that one everything. (Well damn well damn)

I got kush in my blunt ponds on the scale bricks of that blow sum sum sum sum sum sum im trapping with a nina and i serving babies dope man seven grams for theeighty. I just liked this verse by juiceman for some reason. Sorry continue.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

gucci man = lame
So are dudes who post side pics of themselves in their avy's with old school starter caps, probably the corniest avy I've ever seen in my3-4yrs of being on NT.

Bottom of the hill shootin hoops in Sun Valley, N_'s wanna jump me and take my starter jacket
13 yrs old and my big bro packin'....
Let's just say they ain't take my starter jacket
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

gucci man = lame
So are dudes who post side pics of themselves in their avy's with old school starter caps, probably the corniest avy I've ever seen in my 3-4yrs of being on NT.

Bottom of the hill shootin hoops in Sun Valley, N_'s wanna jump me and take my starter jacket
13 yrs old and my big bro packin'....
Let's just say they ain't take my starter jacket
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Sun Valley
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*goes to play EA sportscenter*

Back
Top Bottom