****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Yea I barely even remember what was on Trap God 2 other than "Like I Used 2" and "Crush". Trap God III is definitely better.

Nevermind, that was Trap Back 2 :lol: damn, Trap God 2 did only have like 4 good songs on there

Last edited:

as a gucci fan for many many years, i must say he has fallen off hard and i barely rarely actually never at all anymore am excited for a release from him. i used to be juiced when he released a new track or ups a video on worldstar. everything he does now is straight boring. i was barely checkin for him even when IM UP and TRAP BACK released.. although i do think those were the last tapes i really messed with. trap god series and whatever else projects he's put out is garbage....

BUT!!! i must say im a sucker for when gucci flexin dat AUTO TUNE!!!! i turn into a lil kid when he puts one of these out :x :wow: :pimp:

can we get a list of all songs hes done auto tune??

my first time hearing was on medicine... but it was only the intro / adlibs in auto tune

dont know what else besides choosin / i wonder .. btw what tapes are these from????

and then now on hell yes and point in my life

i been slappin hell yes since the tape came out. not really feelin point in my life. hell i aint really feelin trap house 3 at all smh..

but what other AUTO TUNE gucci tracks am i missing???? ive skipped out on ALOT of gucci songs the past couple years ..

Last edited:
08 Mercedes killin all the swag when I killed the parkin lot First 48 when I killed the parkin lawtt

Mike will made that beat

Last edited:
Can you make the argument that Trap House 3 is his best album to date? (Bought it but haven't listened to it yet :nerd:)

but what other AUTO TUNE gucci tracks am i missing???? ive skipped out on ALOT of gucci songs the past couple years ..
Only ones I can think of off top

My Year

Im A Star

Alley Boy Ft Gucci- Look at My Charm

Cocaine Cowboy pt 2 - Last Verse

Ride Me - Last verse

Antisocial

Nasty

Feel I wasted 6$ on buying that Traphouse III trying to support dude.

Outside of the intro with Rick Ross.... I ain't went back to this cd.
O well, bring me some more OJ jewman... he still brings it for me out of all 1017

Back
Top Bottom