****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

BRLfV6ICcAAI2n7.jpg

pimp.gif
Thought it was out 
tired.gif

No way in hell I could narrow down a Top 5 Gucci list, not even going to try.

Gorgeous would have to be up there though, very underrated Skuccci song.

Activist 
pimp.gif

Video made me rock with it more, one of the 3-4 good tracks on that entire tape.

Last edited:
Lol this dude Gucci a fool..maaster p album artwork with just drugs on the cover hell naw

It just hit me Gucci has not one not two but THREEEEEEE tapes coming out on one day...last time it was wack but I feel he's gonna drop some quality material...especially the all zaytoven tape...he's gonna.take it back to chicken talk days on there...it's only right

Lol this dude Gucci a fool..maaster p album artwork with just drugs on the cover hell naw

It just hit me Gucci has not one not two but THREEEEEEE tapes coming out on one day...last time it was wack but I feel he's gonna drop some quality material...especially the all zaytoven tape...he's gonna.take it back to chicken talk days on there...it's only right
Nah son Cold War tapes had heat on em. 

you actually liked them..besides like nerd & timothy..I dont think there is another song that I liked

Why release 3 mixtapes on the same day doe? How is that a good idea?
IMO its better to spread out the releases. 1 mixtape a month is good enough.

That's not true.

In My Business, I Am Legend, Street Cred, NERD, I'm Expectin' :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The only reason those tapes didn't get that much attention at that time was because he FLOODED the streets with material, more than I'd ever seen before, considering his album was dropping shortly after those released.

Honestly I dont feel flooding the streets with mixtapes is a good idea. No one needs that much new material at once.
Make the people want it, dont give em a ton at once then disappear.
Can someone explain why they think releasing 3 mixtapes in the same day benefits the artist?
Why not release 1 a month for the next 3 months?

Last edited:
Honestly I dont feel flooding the streets with mixtapes is a good idea. No one needs that much new material at once.
Make the people want dont give em a ton at once then disappear.
Can someone explain why they think releasing 3 mixtapes in the same day benefits the artist?
Why not release 1 a month for the next 3 months?
I kinda agree . . . one every month or two would have been smarter . . . but then again it's not like Gucci is sitting on some Jay Electronica Act 3 type ****
laugh.gif
I'm sure he's just trying to flood the streets with something to bump and do some shows . . .

It could be like 8-10 tracks a "tape" . . . Actually I'd be satisfied with that . . . because I wouldn't have the patience to go through damn near 60 tracks of any artist at one time . . .

if hes dropping 3, i better hear something sick from him. miss the old gucci hits

Don't really like how there are "themes" with each mixtape, but I guess Gucci's gotta mix it up since he's releasing THREE MIXTAPES

That's not true.

In My Business, I Am Legend, Street Cred, NERD, I'm Expectin' :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The only reason those tapes didn't get that much attention at that time was because he FLOODED the streets with material, more than I'd ever seen before, considering his album was dropping shortly after those released.
:smh: C'mon how do ya'll not mention this song?

^Joint took OVER the DMV.. Drumma Boy :x :pimp:

Last edited:
Tomorrow at 10:17.... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I expect a lot of you cats that haven't been feeling his stuff over the past year or so to rock with one of these tapes hard whether you initially admit it or not.  

Yeeeeeeeeeaa.... mmmphhhhaaaa mmmmmphhhhaaa

Give me a few bangers like the following on the Lean tape; 

Stayed in rotation for a good 8 months.

Back
Top Bottom