****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Oj a trapper not a rapper. He came into the game with money. He not worried about no mix tapes.

gucci & waka both look real lame wit all this twitter ****. & y they puttin juiceman name in this he aint said nuthin to nobody. these ****** better at least fight or sumthin when waka get back

He not a real ***** cuz his dissed deb? If they beefing thats his moms fair game lol.
Basically & from what it look like gucci seems to have a problem with Deb too. Got a feeling it's got something to do with Deb stealing money, even she said she ain't do right with OJ

Only got through Gas and Lean over the weekend and I'm ****** with the majority of both tapes so far. 

Some dope stuff on here that is NOT vintage Gucci. "Drummaguwopuhhh" was THE turn down early AM joint all weekend, sounding like some straight '90s era Mobb music 
pimp.gif

I don't pay attention to any of this beef nonsense, **** has absolutely 0 effect on me, but hasn't Gucci been saying **** Flocka mom when it comes to business for years now?

Last edited:
It is early 90s music, its a remake of master p ice cream man

That Waka Flocka/Wiz Khalifa "Miley" song..."If her booty flat, assshots, I'mma pay for that" :lol:

Gucci said hes retiring Bricksquad, Now its 1017

guess hes going back to so icey boys 1017 maybe

things would of been different if slim was alive

R.I.P SLIM

WW3 :pimp:

The production :smh: :smh: :pimp: :pimp:
I just put all three in a playlist and let that sh** run on shuffle b....

If these tapes would've only had OG So Icey Boyz; Waka, OJ, Wooh, Frenchie in addition to Ralph & Dolph instead of those other random scrubs :smh:
Tapes would've been legendary.

I'm mad I read some reviews about ol boy (don't even know his name) that dudes was saying sounds like a higher pitched version of Meek Mill :lol:
Can't even give him a solid listen w/o that coming to mind.

The worst tape is easily Molly, and even that has a handful of bangers; Do & Don'ts, So Much Money, You A Drug, etc.

Last edited:
I liked molly over gas tho... So much money n pocket full of money are 2 of my favs out the trio. But u spot on, if he had to so icey boys, yung ralph, and the only new dude thats tolerable is dolph. If anything im a fan of dun deal beats now

Back
Top Bottom