****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

So icey was so tough to everyone on my street off the strength of jeezy verse..we would be hoopin n someone would randomly start rappin his verse lol

Lol I feel it. I was kinda feelin the same when I first heard so icey I think it was his nasally voice.
used to laugh at/not mess with so icey at first :lol: ...then i started to like it :pimp: ...i think it was the video that i wasnt messin with :lol:

My feelings exactly. I thought the video was LOL when I first saw it, and 8 years later, I still find myself randomly saying "Uuuuuuughnnnn, you Gucci Mane, don't kiss me baby you can kiss my chain" and "you gotta be a dime piece, just to look at the rocks in my timepiece" :lol:

Gucci fell off hard but he did have some classic mixtapes tho

nthat.gif

I don't know how Gucci fell off. I think his flow is tighter than ever and I've been ******g with Gucci since 05. Some songs don't hit as much, you just get tired of artists after awhile.

I don't know how Gucci fell off. I think his flow is tighter than ever and I've been ******g with Gucci since 05. Some songs don't hit as much, you just get tired of artists after awhile.

Mike be talkin out his *** all the time, dude is like a slightly higher IQ dipsetgeneral

How you fall off and been putting out mixtapes CONSTANTLY since 06 AFTER your career raised from the dead and you still got a solid fanbase checking for your stuff?

When wop transition into that memphis flow :nthat:

this the freestyle I was talking about..guess it wasn't on trap-tacular

"Im So Icey CEO so ***** get off me lol"

another cold wop freestyle

we used to be like 5 deep in my momma contour like this bumpin gucci lol

Last edited:
I remember this dude pulled up to zelma george rec in Cleveland for a prom lineup bumpin this in a 2door tahoe on 6's all I could do was smh

Last edited:
Mike be talkin out his *** all the time, dude is like a slightly higher IQ dipsetgeneral

How you fall off and been putting out mixtapes CONSTANTLY since 06 AFTER your career raised from the dead and you still got a solid fanbase checking for your stuff?

When wop transition into that memphis flow
nthat.gif
Admit the FACT he fell off fam

Nobody rocking with him no more B

Wrong. 

He had a little 12 month dry spell the second half of 2010 through the first half of 2011 after over-saturating the market like crazy for a couple of years. 

A lot of people feel he bounced back with Trap Back but the summer before Writing on the Wall 2 was solid as hell and the first Free Bricks with Future is criminally slept on. Gucci been back. 

You know you the King when you been a hood staple going on a decade and all ****** can point to is a one year drop in form. 

Last edited:
this the freestyle I was talking about..guess it wasn't on trap-tacular

"Im So Icey CEO so ***** get off me lol"

another cold wop freestyle

we used to be like 5 deep in my momma contour like this bumpin gucci lol

^ Will forever respect gucci for that fact alone like wen the movie came out with dj drama the first time "I'm A Star" got played nikkas was goin dumb

When wop transition into that memphis flow :nthat:

Nobodies checking for him anymore?
Put the pipe down son.

Last edited:
What are your top 3 Gucci mixtape/album series'? I may be missing some, but here is what he's put out:

Trap House series
Chicken Talk series
Cold War series
Trap God series
Free Bricks series
World War 3 series
Ice Attack series
The Movie series
Burrprint series
So Icy Boy series
Trap Back series
Wilt Chamberlain series
Writing on the Wall series

Wilt Chamberlain, The Movie, and Chicken Talk are all :pimp:

I guess he's out on bail picking up where he left off;

Actually it's clearly evident someone took over the account and trollin' under his old Twitter SN. 
laugh.gif

Back to 20k followers, doesn't tweet like Wop used to, etc. etc.

I guess he's out on bail picking up where he left off;

Actually it's clearly evident someone took over the account and trollin' under his old Twitter SN. 
laugh.gif

Back to 20k followers, doesn't tweet like Wop used to, etc. etc.
Thats not him

Yo that's not his twiiter. I fell for that twitter when Gucci was tweaking.
That's a troll. Look at the name.
Guccii1017 not Gucci1017.

Back
Top Bottom