****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I wish homie the best of luck but the thirst of posting it in every thread makes the music wack. Especially sense it doesn't sound anything like the music we are discussing. Ijs
I posted a song i produced for a smaller brick squad guy on the last page

nerd.gif

The State Vs Radric Davis 2 
smokin.gif

Guwop snapped on Too Many and Threw With That ****

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

yeah man those screen shot jpg iron on lookin joints is weak and generic compared to that ^^^

First of all it ain't iron on bro I wouldn't dare sale cheap stuff like that second of all the animal print is dope but they honestly killed a cool image with that dumb background they should had just kept the original jogging image instead of adding the all over print

Last edited:
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

yeah man those screen shot jpg iron on lookin joints is weak and generic compared to that ^^^

First of all it ain't iron on bro I wouldn't dare sale cheap stuff like that second of all the animal print is dope but they honestly killed a cool image with that dumb background they should had just kept the original jogging image instead of adding the all over print

Nah bruh the first joints was cool until I saw the last pic. U want our money u know what to do

Last edited:
If wop would've stayed out of jail after that situation that trap lane would be in a headlock, mainstream wise and underground. I miss the says when bricksquad ran the industry

alien.gif
laugh.gif
 you guys cant be serious.

Trap Back 1 was a banger. Everything else since then has been subpar to say the least. 

Back
Top Bottom