sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
waka is appreciated

I heard this for the first time in the fall of last year..I didn't know dunk was a beast like this

Last edited:
Dead for real [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

That Felix bros is hard

06-09 gucci > any rapper from the south from 06. To present that's not named jeezy

Last edited:
06-09 gucci > any rapper from the south from 06. To present that's not named jeezy
Stop man for real Gucci better than jeezy. I never seen u post so many classics in the jay Jenkins thread man. And I use to rock wit jeezy but his catalog ain't half as big.

I rock wit Webster too tho. I jus don't care for boosie. Gates is my guy too but he fell of after Luca brasi

Stop man for real Gucci better than jeezy. I never seen u post so many classics in the jay Jenkins thread man. And I use to rock wit jeezy but his catalog ain't half as big.

I rock wit Webster too tho. I jus don't care for boosie. Gates is my guy too but he fell of after Luca brasi
NAH

Jeezy drops Quality

Gucci drops Quanity

Last edited:
The real is back 2, 1000grams, its tha world and 103 says otherwise

NAH

Jeezy drops Quality

Gucci drops Quanity
gucci

ross

boosie

jeezy

gotti

and gucci never had that def jam money backing him like ross and jeezy,

snow a boring rapper, gucci more charasmatic & better lyrical even tho they both not on ross level,

jeezy a one trick pony when it comes to trap music

And that trick got played. I jus don't get excited when I hear him anymore. Like dude said he's boring at this point. I don't wanna hear him and a washed jay z on a track together at this point, it did nothing for me. He lyrically killed Ross on war ready but Ross verse stuck out more for some reason.

gucci

ross

boosie

jeezy

gotti

and gucci never had that def jam money backing him like ross and jeezy,

snow a boring rapper, gucci more charasmatic & better lyrical even tho they both not on ross level,

jeezy a one trick pony when it comes to trap music
bruh just stop it man

Gucci is a 1 dimensional artist

Nowhere near Jeezy level no shape or form

Man, can't we enjoy em all.

I'm more Particular to Boosie and Gucci...but sometimes...Jeezy and Gotti do the trick. Post '04....we've got a lot of great music from those artist all in one region.

I always thought it was hilarious how the backpacker types look down on trap rappers. Sooo much irony.

bruh just stop it man

Gucci is a 1 dimensional artist

Nowhere near Jeezy level no shape or form
Hes definitely more entertaining than Jeezy. Lyrically, Jeezy got him and its not even close. Production wise, its a toss up.......

Jeezy been trash since Trap or Die 2 , I dnt wanna hear **** he got to say. Seen it all was the best song he dropped in Years.

Rozay>Gucci>> Jeezy

Naw Wop > Ross

.Ross is more lyrical and has more people in his corner

Gucci had big cat & auntie deb lol

But at the same time Gucci is like plies they work better by themselves

Gucci's eye for talent & ownership skills> Ross & jeezy's

Last edited:
So Icey just came on in the shuffle, and damn, Gucci Mane used to be so audible :lol: not saying that he sound like current Chief Keef, but it's a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom