****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

[h1]Gucci Vs. GuWop[/h1]

El Jefe

pimp.gif
nthat.gif

what the **** I haven't even finished bumpin Traphouse 4 yet lol

horror flicks sounds like its gonna beat on some subs

Last edited:
Straight up... I'm going to download this Gucci vs. Guwop  tape today but I'm not even going to listen to it until next weekend at the earliest. I'm rockin with Traphouse 4 and Oddfather waaaaay too heavy right now, these joints BANG in the whip. I won't tolerate C4 slander anymore either, he's not going to shoot a 100% but after the following two joints he'll always be a cool in my book;

Purps & Guwop was boding this track something serious and then it got to dude on the 3rd verse 
mean.gif

Last edited:
U can't 100% appreciate Gucci until u listen to this **** on a system. I just drove a hour just to bang Gucci vs guwop and lawd this **** goes. Boss **** and coconut ciroc smh. Sorry for all the alarms me and wop set off

U can't 100% appreciate Gucci until u listen to this **** on a system. I just drove a hour just to bang Gucci vs guwop and lawd this **** goes. Boss **** and coconut ciroc smh. Sorry for all the alarms me and wop set off
This.

While that pretty much applies to his music across the board, recently I wasn't big on Oddfather until I heard it on a system 
mean.gif

sick.gif
 Joint has some standout tracks for real.

Russell Simmons dressed in linen island hoppin' with different women Bun B Jay-Z I'm big pimpin' Pimp C watching me from heaven.  
pimp.gif

frown.gif

lchsnk5myhdxee7lussr.jpg

Last edited:
fancy*****youfancy*****youfancy*****youfancy*****************

***** yo ***** solid gooowld. Solid gooowwld. ***** y'***** solid gaawwwld. Solid gaawwlld

Im trynna **** ya til ya bleed *****. **** ya til ya leave *****

***** ya til ya leave *****. **** ya **** ya til ya leave ******

Give the ***** a napkin imma **** ya til ya sneeze *****

fancy*****youfancy*****youfancy*****youfancy*****************

***** yo ***** solid gooowld. Solid gooowwld. ***** y'***** solid gaawwwld. Solid gaawwlld

Im trynna **** ya til ya bleed *****. **** ya til ya leave *****

***** ya til ya leave *****. **** ya **** ya til ya leave ******

Give the ***** a napkin imma **** ya til ya sneeze *****
My *****

Back
Top Bottom