****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Jeezy lyrical? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 He's nothing more than a rapper who thrives off his production, charisma, and catchiness.

Keep living in the past with that dude though... steady attached to your HS and post graduation days, the reality of the matter is homie hasn't dropped anything with TRUE replay value the last two-three years. I'm talking about a project of his you could truly listen too on shuffle right now and not skip thru 1/3rd of it. 

Hell, even here in the NT music graveyard his threads fade into oblivion if folks aren't debating him vs. Ross and/or a new song hasn't dropped in two+ weeks.

I'm not going to lie though. I listen to EA Sportscenter pretty much everyday, and I can't decipher a thing that ***** is saying [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Last edited:
Oh and this is Guccis best song (at least lyrically)

"ALL JOKES ASIDE, ***** IM TRYNNA LEAVE YO ***** SO(AR)"

:stoneface: :stoneface: [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Lyrically, you can put this next to any Jay Z, Nas, Tupac, or any 90s rapper song..

Last edited:
Bruh 
roll.gif

As for Guwop's lyrical ability, imo it's highly slept on. A lot of that probably has to do with dudes just not understanding him.

Honestly he's not even that hard to understand and English isn't even my first language.

Last edited:
Here's why Gucci is such an underrated lyricist. You got two types 1) Dudes who actually can't understand what he's saying. The lyrics are completely going over their heads. 2) The weak *** dudes who are predisposed to thinking a ***** like Gucci, or trap music in general can't be lyrical. 

I'm not saying Gucci is Nas or prime Jay with the lyrics but he's definitely nice and underrated as hell. When it comes to effortlessly creating memorable imagery through lyrics Gucci been one of the best doing it for years. 

Last edited:
Nope :lol:

Even though he sounds like he's chewing rocks I can understand Gucci and Trap music can be lyrical. TIP created it and he's a great rapper. Gucci just ain't.

Last edited:
Nope :lol:

Even though he sounds like he's chewing rocks I can understand Gucci and Trap music can be lyrical. TIP created it and he's a great rapper. Gucci just ain't.

[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] Repped.

The fact you guys are trying to discredit an artist that has never shown being a lyrical rapper to be anywhere *near the top of his priority list as some sort of negative is comical.

Like... So because he's not on currently (arguably) the top 5 lyrical artist out right now's level, he's not lyrical? 
laugh.gif
 The Logic. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't understand How one says Gucci isn't lyrical and then says jeezy is. They both came along way from 05 but yeah, both rely on Adlibs, production and hooks

The fact you guys are trying to discredit an artist that has never shown being a lyrical rapper to be anywhere the top of his priority list as some sort of negative is comical.

Like... So because he's not on currently (arguably) the top 5 lyrical artist out right now's level, he's not lyrical? :lol:  The Logic. :lol:

When is gucci kicking knowledge or dropping gems in his raps

The fact you guys are trying to discredit an artist that has never shown being a lyrical rapper to be anywhere the top of his priority list as some sort of negative is comical.

Like... So because he's not on currently (arguably) the top 5 lyrical artist out right now's level, he's not lyrical? 
laugh.gif
 The Logic. 
laugh.gif
When is gucci kicking knowledge or dropping gems in his raps
Clearly what I said went over your head...

What the hell are you doing trying to gain knowledge or seeking "gems" when listening to a trap rapper who talks about moving dope, doing drugs, knockin' off birds, and killing folks? 

So what makes him lyrical if hes not diverse

Jeezy,ross make motivational music & they rap about the same topics as gucci

Back
Top Bottom