****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

:smh: :smh: :smh: I've been sleepin' on this "The Spot" mixtape... This joint GOES :pimp:

RNS..... Dope Love from Traphouse 4 and Dope Love from The Spot >>> Beauty Behind The Madness

Last edited:
The Spot mixtape is hard af and a lot of the production C Note came with is really different than what you might normally hear Gucci on. Definitely one of my favorite projects this years.

Speaking of cnote, I'm shocked hood ******* never caught on. That song seem like it would've been an anthem.

Its been out for a few weeks now. I been waiting on somebody to review it saving my opinion.

This Juiceman tape
rejoice.png
Damn near vintage Juice right here

Wish he would've actually rapped over the Intro & Jordan Moments Skit beats though, way too hard not too

Peep Game Peep Game trapping in some 23 Michael Jordan Michael Jordan. His best project since culinary art school 2

It really has to be his best since that time. This is actually what I wanna hear from OJ. This is 2011 OJ and I was listening to him pretty heavy then

So icey low key one of my favorite songs of all time. What could've been, jeezy really goofed messing that up for us. Once wop get out its gonna be like he don't exist in the A. We could've had the wop, jeezy and zay tape way back in 07/08

So icey low key one of my favorite songs of all time. What could've been, jeezy really goofed messing that up for us. Once wop get out its gonna be like he don't exist in the A. We could've had the wop, jeezy and zay tape way back in 07/08
LMAO stop it bra

Am I lying? Once son gets out its gonna be a crazy buzz and no one else will matter for that month. Every young artist with any type of name gonna run behind son to do tracks and tapes. Fetty just shouted this ***** out again and said he can't wait til he get out and he never even been in the same state as dude.

jeezy still gonna be jeezy at the end of the day...he messed up by not doing features with the local artists earlier in his career...another thing gucci is more charismatic than jeezy...

Jeezy being jeezy is like tip being tip. Everything he's put out has came and went. He ignored all the youngins in the city and tried to run to what was hot elsewhere when they had so many dudes bubbling out there. That's the best way to stay relevant. His best bet is to link back up with shawty Redd and make classics again and leave all the forgettable **** alone. Whenever we speak of him its always past tense, I'll wait for u to tell me about trap or die or recession or something pre 2011

naw jeezy is way better than TI..TI fell off when he dropped whatever you like

jeezy has plenty of post 2011 bangers

^^^ Yup

Super Freak
Way to Gone
Lost my mind

Some of my favorite songs period, and they come from young. Let's appreciate Icy for what it was. Such a great song. Low key kinda glad it's their only record together. Such a different sounding song, with two of the pillars of trap music on the verge of nationwide fame.

I remember clowning Icy when it first came out, and thinking Gucci was a joke....til my cousin from VA came up to Bmore with the system in his Ac bumping so icy. That Lil junky dude killed the hook too :pimp: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom