****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]. Bachelors Pad,so icy boyz from Gucci laflare2, Fast Break,26s in my vehicle,Colors........:smokin

Last edited:
i forgot alllll about that joint mane

gucci pulled up in an aston
:smokin

Last edited:

i forgot alllll about that joint mane

gucci pulled up in an aston
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Low Key joint. That shoulda been in his mixtape greatest hits.
Agreed.

White folks think I'm playin for the Falcons  
smokin.gif

Used to play Mr. Perfect OD one summer :pimp:, I can't remember what year

I still got the same car from '08 when Mr. perfect came out...and I'll hop in there and the only CD that's been in there for 8 years is MR. Perfect :lol: :pimp:.

"If you ever come to East Atlanta,
Ask anybody is Gucci gangsta,
Still crank the drop with the touch of my fingers,
I'm so iced out I can't talk to scrangers,
The bible say Jesus born in a manager,
Lord burry me in East Atlanta."

Might be my favorite Gucci tape. B**** Rankin will narrate my funeral :lol:

Zay the crib again [emoji]128522[/emoji] they cooking up some more

After what I just seen on snap that boy getting back slowly but surely. Sports references byke, old rap references byke now I just need stunting *** visuals

I know they coming with that check, but I ain't feeling none of these forced features besides kodak. He be going in but I just wanted it to be back to the basics. We haven't got a oj, zay, thug, longway, dolph, flocka, migos etc features yet. I'm anxious b.

Gotta be patient my g. One release/feature per week to remind the streets he's a free man. Can't be mad at that. Especially when he's carrying a majority of the songs (Kodak might have had him on Vibin' :lol:). In time, fam. :smokin

I think he's back in Georgia so you know those features are coming. Hell, for all we know they might be done already. Some of those dudes you listed have active projects out, so chances are they're on road getting show money.

He gonna be in the A this weekend. This ***** doing like 3 club appearances this weekend. When that tether come off he need to open brick factory back up and Crack these ****** head

:lol: man tickets to mansion are only $50. I'm tempted right now but I know that place is going to be ******ed.

Back
Top Bottom