****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Agreed. Wop gotta get mike out the paint esp when the God Zay out here making classics & rerocking his vintage classics smh

I feel like Gucci was talking about me in all of my children. Told Sabrina to tell wop to make a baseball song for me in college and he dropped truth. That was my walk up song too! I am East Atlanta and Atlanta. I'm on Bouldecrest right now.

Agreed. Wop gotta get mike out the paint esp when the God Zay out here making classics & rerocking his vintage classics smh

get mike will out of here we need zay charles

Ya'll wildin'... Mike Will might not be the flavor of the year but he's far from a scrub. An either way, him being the executive producer doesn't necessarily mean he's going to have a ton of beats on the project, just means he's overseeing it. i.e. Metro Boomin > Monster , DJ Esco > E.T.

We all know the usual suspects will be present.

Last edited:
He was struggling before tbh I stopped listening to his new stuff prior to him going to jail...dude still one of my favorite artist no matter what..his tapes from 06-2009 will always be bumped by me

He was struggling before tbh I stopped listening to his new stuff prior to him going to jail...dude still one of my favorite artist no matter what..his tapes from 06-2009 will always be bumped by me
Lies. Trap back, trap god, I'm up, diary of a Trap God and th3 all slammed and those were right before his arrest. Dude was on a hell of a run after dropping trash for a while. Can't say son is struggling right now until we at least get a struggle project. I wasn't really impressed with the few songs that dropped but the good **** he keep giving snippets of he won't drop yet. Dude been locked for 3 years at least wait for a garbage project to drop before turning b, not a few lose songs.

I agree with 301674238995443228885 baller he was struggling around WW3 time them rhymes on there were laughable. Still one of my faves tho, we'll see how he adjust may just be rusty rn

Lies. Trap back, trap god, I'm up, diary of a Trap God and th3 all slammed and those were right before his arrest. Dude was on a hell of a run after dropping trash for a while. Can't say son is struggling right now until we at least get a struggle project. I wasn't really impressed with the few songs that dropped but the good **** he keep giving snippets of he won't drop yet. Dude been locked for 3 years at least wait for a garbage project to drop before turning b, not a few lose songs.
Yea those tapes were hard but like gamble was saying the ww3 series werent that good outside of a few tracks some of them weren't even gucci songs like serving lean for example

Last edited:
Yea those tapes were hard but like gamble was saying the ww3 series werent that good outside of a few tracks some of them weren't even gucci songs like serving lean for example
Ww3 was hit and miss. He couldve made 1 tape with the 4 best songs from each. But the good outweighed the bad that year. Trap back and I'm up are classics b. Then trap god and diary, dude was out his mind for a minute. He had just started finding his Grove toward the end and he went back to his favorite vacation spot.

The @Guccjermaine was really born at 10:17. FACTS guccimane is a fan of the guccjermaine as well. Stop hating on real G's from East Atlanta!!!

Back
Top Bottom