****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I think Great Brrritian was the best of the 3...

My only gripes are some of the poor editing(drake's vesre being too low) and some real old tracks being thrown in

Bachelor pad, feeling myself...really?

Other than that I enjoy all 3....who was the girl on "ha ha ha" though? Song was dope

N.E.R.D.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by blazersfan

I think it might actually just be all Gucci, or atleast mostly him, i could be wrong though.

"Gucci wants to flood the streets, takeover," DJ Holiday said. "The mixtape is called The Cold War, and it'll be a three-part series, [subtitled] Guccimerica, Great Brrritain and BurrRussia. They're droppin' Saturday at 10:17 p.m."

So why all the 10-17 references? According to Holiday, it's the name of the apartment building where Gucci grew up and the name of his new label. Holiday has the DJ duties for BurrRussia, while Scream is commandeering Great Brrritain and Drama is handling Guccimerica.

"All the covers will coincide with each other and go together like a puzzle," Holiday added. "Eventually, we'll put out one big CD with 30 songs."

Gucci has 10 new songs on each mixtape of the series, Holiday explained. And it seems like Gucci's time in the studio does not stop. He just dropped a mixtape with DJ Drama called The Burrprint (The Movie 3-D) with all-new material last weekend. Shawty Lo also revealed that around Halloween, he and Gucci are putting out a mixtape called Fright Night.

had to check my pulse
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What's this Gucci Mane x Usher track?
All i know is they did some tracks a few months ago with Drumma Boy and they're shooting a vid for one of them in a few days/weeks. MaybeUsher feat Gucci

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Trick Trick on the radio saying he taking Gucci chains when he come to Detroit next month

indifferent.gif
is it that cold in the D? Trick need to get off his +%$ and gorelease some music. *takes own advice
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Trick Trick on the radio saying he taking Gucci chains when he come to Detroit next month

guess he wants to get killed to and street cred is definitely epic

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait... wasn't throwback on set of the wasted video shoot?

indifferent.gif
at the Throwback shout out 2 songs later

I keep kush like a californian
That loud pack stinkin like a bag of funyons

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Boy this N.E.R.D. got me feeling like im a character on DDR

I'm over here actin shawty, eff you mean

DAMN THIS GOES HAM

Originally Posted by Bm0re23410

Originally Posted by kobe8knaipp

off topic but has anyone ever been able to get Gucci Mane - Swing My Door without that terrible muffled bass?

why would yu not want it ?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Word. That just makes the song that much better.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom