****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

The ending of the Gucci & Jeezy beef would be big.

And Waka Flocka - Head First is
pimp.gif
:pimp:

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by black chiney

a Gucci and Jeezy record would be huge

they already had 1 and it wasn't that great but since then both of them have came a long way.and both have gotten better since the icy track so um all for it
YOU TRIPPIN SO ICEY WAS THE !!%$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm sayin..
pimp.gif

"I'm the $#% bish, I need some toilet paper, and some air freshener N***a kcuf a hater"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jeezy went in on that

Originally Posted by cartune

but I just got off the phone with somebody in th SIE camp and it look Jeezy was/is gone squash it with Gucci. but recent shots from 211 might have changed it

Waka was in Jody Breeze diss video towards Jeezy too.

Originally Posted by hellaones

will squashing the beef get us another Jeezy GG?
nerd.gif

or better yet a Gucci X Jeezy GG?
eek.gif
Thats what i was wondering but understand that its alllll rumors right now or atleast something they dont want to get out yet
nerd.gif

Ain't there supposed to be a So Icey mixtape or something dropping soon?

For a minute I thought that Nerd was a remix to the one off Great Brrritain
eek.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

will squashing the beef get us another Jeezy GG?
nerd.gif

or better yet a Gucci X Jeezy GG?
eek.gif

I thouhght Jeezy wasn't cool with Drama because of some other %%!%.

"…He's a cornball. You made millions off my mixtapes, to the point where the $+!!$%' feds scooped you up for bootlegging. I never even made the money he made off of Trap or Die or Tha Streets Iz Watchin, because they were selling and distributing them and making money.

I'm not hating. But we will never do a mixtape together. I didn't charge that *+#+@ for [contributing a verse to the song "5000 Ones," on Drama's official Atlantic Records debut]. But then when I need [a tape for one of my artists], and you want to charge me $20,000?… I'll slap the %%!% out of Drama. He knows that. He wasn't loyal…"

Originally Posted by DJ236

Why does everyone around Weezy start rapping like him after a while???
tired.gif
True.. she went IN on that "go hard" instrumental just rapping like herself.. only song I ever heard from her so Idk how often she rapslike she does in that vid

reportin in from northern california
currently off that loud
so icey done brought winter early
the whole !%@*$! squad got a mixtape or two out
gooch just shut it down with 4 mixtapes ina week
STOOPID'

"N.E.R.D"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BURRRR!!!!!!

I'll be honest...I ain't like the last TWO efforts by Flocka. The beats is cool but lyrically he still kinda stagnant......

Which pisses me off cuz he comes COOOORRREEEECCTT on features but when it comes to his own songs...he goes back to that "I don't know how to stay onbeat/control my voice/stay on topic" flow. And why he always hollerin'!?
laugh.gif
That's cool on a couple songs, but dam man, the whole tape!? I knowthat's his thing but I was cool with it when he first came out, he should know better now. I can hear the improvement, but he not where I think he shouldbe a year later. Ain't no excuse for songs offa salute me pt. 1 to be his best work.

Originally Posted by Compact Disk

I'll be honest...I ain't like the last TWO efforts by Flocka. The beats is cool but lyrically he still kinda stagnant......

Which pisses me off cuz he comes COOOORRREEEECCTT on features but when it comes to his own songs...he goes back to that "I don't know how to stay on beat/control my voice/stay on topic" flow. And why he always hollerin'!?
laugh.gif
That's cool on a couple songs, but dam man, the whole tape!? I know that's his thing but I was cool with it when he first came out, he should know better now. I can hear the improvement, but he not where I think he should be a year later. Ain't no excuse for songs offa salute me pt. 1 to be his best work.

Have you not heard...

-Head First
-Gucci Got Me Straight
-Swagger Right

???

I see where you coming from but I think Flocka is coming along fine...a lil stumble every now and then but he doing straight. I don't really expect lyricalgreatness from him so if I don't hear screaming and yelling then something is wrong. Understand what you gettin into when you listen to So Icey

On another note...seriously who produced that "N.E.R.D."?

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Compact Disk

Which pisses me off cuz he comes COOOORRREEEECCTT on features but when it comes to his own songs...he goes back to that "I don't know how to stay on beat/control my voice/stay on topic" flow. And why he always hollerin'!?
laugh.gif
That's cool on a couple songs, but dam man, the whole tape!? I know that's his thing but I was cool with it when he first came out, he should know better now. I can hear the improvement, but he not where I think he should be a year later. Ain't no excuse for songs offa salute me pt. 1 to be his best work.

Have you not heard...

-Head First
-Gucci Got Me Straight
-Swagger Right

???

I see where you coming from but I think Flocka is coming along fine...a lil stumble every now and then but he doing straight. I don't really expect lyrical greatness from him so if I don't hear screaming and yelling then something is wrong. Understand what you gettin into when you listen to So Icey

On another note...seriously who produced that "N.E.R.D."?
Like I said, I been #%@***' wit duke since his first tape, and I expect by now to hear more songs like 'O let's do it pt. 2' whichis STILL his best song to date---that ain't right. He can do better.

Back
Top Bottom