OFFICIAL HALO MASTER PATCH COLLECTION, VOL: sign up for a patch beta! No really....

Someone has to invite you. I know @iYen
 is in it, he can probably hook you up
nerd.gif
I just read the article on the MS website it takes around two business days to get invited in the program and todays a wash so you may not make it. 

I am. And jokes aside (and we deserve every one of them) this is an important step for what I hope will be a transformative rather than iterative update.

The testers will be playing in a very small population so don't expect to see miracles on streams, on the contrary, the tiny population will make matchmaking ironically tougher for the testers. But we appreciate and need their effort. And they'll help us make it right for you guys.
Everything is planned to be fixed. This beta test is of an update that drastically overhauls some of the underlying issues, rather than trying to fix them bit by bit.
Frankie comments on the Patch. Its a complete overhaul as opposed to fixing things bit by bit.

QenIoA4.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=976886&page=4

Last edited:
im a part of the preview program hopefully i get selected. I did receive the xbox live message last night so hopefully they select me to test it out this weekend 

im a part of the preview program hopefully i get selected. I did receive the xbox live message last night so hopefully they select me to test it out this weekend 
I forget if it was you asking about not getting the month of XBL, but its a staggered rollout.

I don't think I can play this again until Rank drops. I mostly play swat and people rarely finish a match. It's boring playing 2 people in a 60 kill match.

It won't be ranked off the bat if that's the only Playlist you wanna play.

Last edited:
Nah def understand that but are any ranked at this point? I think even the anniversary playlist isn't ranked anymore.

Nah def understand that but are any ranked at this point? I think even the anniversary playlist isn't ranked anymore.
It is, but the ranks are basically cosmetic. Theres no match making restrictions so level 40s can match up with level ones and full parties can match randoms. 

It is, but the ranks are basically cosmetic. Theres no match making restrictions so level 40s can match up with level ones and full parties can match randoms.
Those factors do suck but at least folks won't be as quick to quit because they losing. I rarely finish a Swat match with both parties still in the match. Wishful thinking man, Imma just post my gripes here instead of the Xbox thread. I know we all mad, some looked forward to this more than others.

I honestly can say that I've NEVER finished a match with both teams still intact. I can also honestly say that 9/10 games that I've played began uneven.

Oh yea and if anyone wants a inv into the preview program just lmk ill see if i can send some out after work 

90% I get even teams more often than uneven ones now. Probably like 80+ percent of my games are starting with even teams.

People quitting thats a different story, but thats what happens when theres no ranks. No ranks mean no penalty for quitting

Why isn't it ranked anyway? Due to all the instability?

They dropped the game with like 1 ranked playlist smh

Why isn't it ranked anyway? Due to all the instability?

They dropped the game with like 1 ranked playlist smh
Series of events

1. Wanted to force people into play ani editon
2. MM was broken so they wanted to fix it before making more ranked playlists
3. Never fixed MM
4. Never added ranked anything

My games have started even now, I rarely touch Halo now and when I do its not for a long period of time. In the last month I usually play 1 match a sitting then get off due to mad quitters.

Not quitting because the community is dead, an abundance of posers have crossed the gates.

I robbed gamestop and MCC robbed me right back
LMAO a couple of us! Don't matter man, no game really dropped that was worth those free dollars.

I got on COD yesterday, I was  trying to get back into it...that GAME SUCKS. I need a remastered COD 4 or MW2 man, these new ones are horrible :frown:

Back
Top Bottom