OFFICIAL Harry Potter and the deathly hallows THREAD

Yeap worm tail should have chocked his self out .

they missed out on so many key small parts . Maybe they filmed extra scenes and will release extended versions .

7 o'clock show... Yea... I'm On!
pimp.gif

I would've love to re-read the book before the movie but with vet school I barely have enough time to read the stuff assigned.. Nevertheless I'll most likely see the movie with one of my homegirls who has been a HP fan since middle school.. 11 years ago..
frown.gif

I would've love to re-read the book before the movie but with vet school I barely have enough time to read the stuff assigned.. Nevertheless I'll most likely see the movie with one of my homegirls who has been a HP fan since middle school.. 11 years ago..
frown.gif

The movie was solid. Its easy to nitpick the films because the books are so detailed but I think of all the films this one left out the least.

I'm happy they made it into 2 parts but I want to watch the 2nd part right NOW...

The movie was solid. Its easy to nitpick the films because the books are so detailed but I think of all the films this one left out the least.

I'm happy they made it into 2 parts but I want to watch the 2nd part right NOW...

i think they messed up by making the first few movies before the books were finished being written. there was no way for them to know which parts to make sure they included so every single loose end would be tied up by the last movie.

i think they messed up by making the first few movies before the books were finished being written. there was no way for them to know which parts to make sure they included so every single loose end would be tied up by the last movie.

Just came back from seeing it and it was great! Imo the best Potter film yet. Got me pumped for the second but its 8 months away
30t6p3b.gif

Just came back from seeing it and it was great! Imo the best Potter film yet. Got me pumped for the second but its 8 months away
30t6p3b.gif

Movie was
smokin.gif
 .. but some of the girls that dressed up were 
pimp.gif

I was laughing too hard when 20+ people whipped their wands out and started having a duel in the movie theatre 
laugh.gif

Movie was
smokin.gif
 .. but some of the girls that dressed up were 
pimp.gif

I was laughing too hard when 20+ people whipped their wands out and started having a duel in the movie theatre 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

Seriously.

At least the wait is only until next summer though - not 3 years or something.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Seriously.

At least the wait is only until next summer though - not 3 years or something.

Back
Top Bottom