**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at Announcer calling Jordan Farmer "The Farmers Market for THREEEEEEE"

Originally Posted by youngmoney

bosh with 1 reb

hahahaha
I came in here to say the same got' damn thing.  That's completely unacceptable for an elite power forward.  And people have every right to be critical of him right now as he's underperformed the most out of the 3 and isn't even being productive on the boards, the ONE THING Miami really needs from him at this point.

The 2nd thing is defense and he look Brook defecate on his chest today.  Unacceptable.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

bosh with 1 reb

hahahaha
I came in here to say the same got' damn thing.  That's completely unacceptable for an elite power forward.  And people have every right to be critical of him right now as he's underperformed the most out of the 3 and isn't even being productive on the boards, the ONE THING Miami really needs from him at this point.

The 2nd thing is defense and he look Brook defecate on his chest today.  Unacceptable.

bosh..
vs celtics 8 boards
vs 76ers 7 boards
vs magic 10 boards
vs nets 1 sat out the 4th qtr
do you really think he gonna get the same amount of boards as he did in toronto?
your acting like other teams are killing us on the boards... im not sure if you noticed but we have haslem who is a damn near double double a night he shares boards with, lebron puts in work and so does wade...
the celtics had +3 on us
76ers +1
magic -10
nets +3
i think we are doing fine with how bosh is doing... beacuse we are still rebounding as a team.... if he didnt have these other players on the team then i would be pissed...

bosh..
vs celtics 8 boards
vs 76ers 7 boards
vs magic 10 boards
vs nets 1 sat out the 4th qtr
do you really think he gonna get the same amount of boards as he did in toronto?
your acting like other teams are killing us on the boards... im not sure if you noticed but we have haslem who is a damn near double double a night he shares boards with, lebron puts in work and so does wade...
the celtics had +3 on us
76ers +1
magic -10
nets +3
i think we are doing fine with how bosh is doing... beacuse we are still rebounding as a team.... if he didnt have these other players on the team then i would be pissed...

This is my take on the Heat so far. Overall the team is solid on Defense. They hustle, play the passing lanes, rebound, etc. I liked how Spolstra used LeBron like Scottie Pippen against the Magic. He's long and quick and creates havoc on the defensive end.

Now on the the offense. I've noticed that Wade plays a freelancer role on offense when the big 3 are on the floor. He then is transitioned to a point guard when Bosch and LeBron are out of the game. I like this. LeBron and Wade are both given time to be play makers and it works out well because it gives them rest so when its crunch time everyone is rested. Bosch needs to pick his spots better and be more aggressive against lesser opponents, but he's on the right track. Wade started out slow but he's doing back to his old self.

I would hate to see them in mid season form. 3 straight blowout victories. Wade is actually resting in the 4th quarter instead of bailing out his team. This is soooo lovely. I cant wait until the rematch against the Celtics to see how far we've come since the first game of the season. Plus this time we'll be at home.

This is my take on the Heat so far. Overall the team is solid on Defense. They hustle, play the passing lanes, rebound, etc. I liked how Spolstra used LeBron like Scottie Pippen against the Magic. He's long and quick and creates havoc on the defensive end.

Now on the the offense. I've noticed that Wade plays a freelancer role on offense when the big 3 are on the floor. He then is transitioned to a point guard when Bosch and LeBron are out of the game. I like this. LeBron and Wade are both given time to be play makers and it works out well because it gives them rest so when its crunch time everyone is rested. Bosch needs to pick his spots better and be more aggressive against lesser opponents, but he's on the right track. Wade started out slow but he's doing back to his old self.

I would hate to see them in mid season form. 3 straight blowout victories. Wade is actually resting in the 4th quarter instead of bailing out his team. This is soooo lovely. I cant wait until the rematch against the Celtics to see how far we've come since the first game of the season. Plus this time we'll be at home.

i like what you are saying but chris is not a spark plug or related to them... chris BOSH....
laugh.gif

i like what you are saying but chris is not a spark plug or related to them... chris BOSH....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Why is Chalmers still not starting ....????

Still has the high ankle sprain that he suffered from the summer. Was supposed to compete with Arroyo for the starting spot until
he got hurt.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Why is Chalmers still not starting ....????

Still has the high ankle sprain that he suffered from the summer. Was supposed to compete with Arroyo for the starting spot until
he got hurt.

i just posted this in the nba thread....  but ive been seeing us do it a lot now... after a big play or something
Heat-ShutYourMouth.jpg

Did you see this last night? As the Miami Heat were destroying the Orlando Magic they kept making the hand gesture you see in the picture to each other.

What does it mean?

Shut your mouth.

That’s it, according to Mark Jackson on the ESPN broadcast. “Shut your mouth.

i just posted this in the nba thread....  but ive been seeing us do it a lot now... after a big play or something
Heat-ShutYourMouth.jpg

Did you see this last night? As the Miami Heat were destroying the Orlando Magic they kept making the hand gesture you see in the picture to each other.

What does it mean?

Shut your mouth.

That’s it, according to Mark Jackson on the ESPN broadcast. “Shut your mouth.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Chris Bosh needs to hit the weight room. On a regular basis.

I said the same damn thing to my bro last night dude needs to hit the weight room hard
beside that one play against jersey when he took it to the hole ..he isn't aggressive enough ...smh 

I said the same damn thing to my bro last night dude needs to hit the weight room hard
beside that one play against jersey when he took it to the hole ..he isn't aggressive enough ...smh 

Originally Posted by bdis1986

dude is skinny as hell. he gets punked around the basket every goddamn time 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

dude is skinny as hell. he gets punked around the basket every goddamn time 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom