Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

but why aren't you a ATL fan if you are a fan of crawford?.... you are a followed lebron to miami.. why not the same for JC?... what are you gonna do if its a ATL VS MIA of the ECF?

but why aren't you a ATL fan if you are a fan of crawford?.... you are a followed lebron to miami.. why not the same for JC?... what are you gonna do if its a ATL VS MIA of the ECF?

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

You were a Knicks fan for Jamal Craford? Lol........ And not you're not a Knicks fan because he left?

Why not follow him like you're following Lebron?

Met Crawford in person also. Dude dropped like 43-45 points in Rucker.  (congratulated him, he tapped me on my chest and thanked me.)

Saw Nate the Great (I can see why he dunks so high, his legs look like 2 legs in one, his calf muscles are beast mode.  Dude has to stretch crazy before playing.)

Saw David Lee ( Dude looks like a typical regular guy from NT
laugh.gif
, you won't expect him to be a aggressive, hard working player, he is a ninja.)

Saw J.R Smith ( Dude is a goon face to face
laugh.gif

Too many dudes I saw in just ONE day. 
laugh.gif

I gave my fan talents to Crawford so long ago.  The man can SCORE at will, loved when he made clutch shots in NY.  When they traded him I was DONE.  Couldn't watch a Knick game for nothing after that
30t6p3b.gif

I'm happy for Crawford and ATL wooping the Magic's butt.  If ATL can face their rivals and take em out, LeBron can do it also.  No man is gonna get his behind kicked twice and take another wooping on a brand new team!  LeBron is going to play his heart out!  and Wade already doesn't like the Celtics period.  It's going to be CRAZY series i'm hoping for Miami to turn Super Saiyan 4.  They say they are ready and prepared so I BELIEVE! 

I started watching LeBron after the 07 Finals and I was impressed with his game.  

I strongly believe LeBron is the future of the NBA so if he gets bashed, I'll get bashed right with him like a true fan
smokin.gif

I just have a feeling he can win it this year, just a feeling.
If the heats lose....Gawd bless your soul. P.S I know where you work *puts on troll suit*.- Scofield

You were a Knicks fan for Jamal Craford? Lol........ And not you're not a Knicks fan because he left?

Met Crawford in person also. Dude dropped like 43-45 points in Rucker.  (congratulated him, he tapped me on my chest and thanked me.)

Saw Nate the Great (I can see why he dunks so high, his legs look like 2 legs in one, his calf muscles are beast mode.  Dude has to stretch crazy before playing.)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I gave my fan talents to Crawford so long ago.  The man can SCORE at will, loved when he made clutch shots in NY.  When they traded him I was DONE.  Couldn't watch a Knick game for nothing after that
30t6p3b.gif

I'm happy for Crawford and ATL wooping the Magic's butt.  If ATL can face their rivals and take em out, LeBron can do it also.  No man is gonna get his behind kicked twice and take another wooping on a brand new team!  LeBron is going to play his heart out!  and Wade already doesn't like the Celtics period.  It's going to be CRAZY series i'm hoping for Miami to turn Super Saiyan 4.  They say they are ready and prepared so I BELIEVE! 

I started watching LeBron after the 07 Finals and I was impressed with his game.  

I strongly believe LeBron is the future of the NBA so if he gets bashed, I'll get bashed right with him like a true fan
smokin.gif

If the heats lose....Gawd bless your soul. P.S I know where you work *puts on troll suit*.- Scofield

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

air freshh.. ur profile says ur from the bronx.. why are you rooting for miami? why aren't you a knicks or nets fan?

smh

Stopped being a Knicks fan since Jamal Crawford left.
tumblr_lk6l1gO4l31qjo1geo1_500.jpg

That's all it took? 
laugh.gif
 Fugazi %!% fan.

air freshh.. ur profile says ur from the bronx.. why are you rooting for miami? why aren't you a knicks or nets fan?

smh

That's all it took? 
laugh.gif
 Fugazi %!% fan.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

JC is just a personal favorite individual player of mine from 2004-2007ish. 

After seeing LeBron in the 2007 Finals and how hard he worked to get there with that supporting cast, the man has great talent.

If its ATL vs MIA in the ECF i'm easily for MIA.  I'm not backstabbing LeBron!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

JC is just a personal favorite individual player of mine from 2004-2007ish. 

After seeing LeBron in the 2007 Finals and how hard he worked to get there with that supporting cast, the man has great talent.

If its ATL vs MIA in the ECF i'm easily for MIA.  I'm not backstabbing LeBron!

Originally Posted by MrONegative

smh

That's all it took? 
laugh.gif
 Fugazi %!% fan.

Naw bro, trust me I was a die hard fan.  It wasn't the players, it was the organization.  

The way the trade good players and the stupid sacrifices they make pissed me off.  

Letting Crawford go, personally KILLED the knick fan power in me no lie.

Just loved seeing him in a Knick jersey, remembered when he dropped 50 
smokin.gif

and we had marbury too *sigh* The past is the past at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

smh

That's all it took? 
laugh.gif
 Fugazi %!% fan.

Naw bro, trust me I was a die hard fan.  It wasn't the players, it was the organization.  

The way the trade good players and the stupid sacrifices they make pissed me off.  

Letting Crawford go, personally KILLED the knick fan power in me no lie.

Just loved seeing him in a Knick jersey, remembered when he dropped 50 
smokin.gif

and we had marbury too *sigh* The past is the past at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by Fake Gold

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif

If they win you already know what i'm going to do. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Fake Gold

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif

If they win you already know what i'm going to do. 
wink.gif

Crawford was one of my fav. players for sure, but after I lived through Layden and Isiah, there was no way in hell I was gonna jump ship when Donnie and Dantoni got there. Dolan can't make me quit on the Knicks, just wish him as much harm as possible.

Wil, Naterob and Lee kept me a Knick fan, mixed with that hope of something as simple as cap space. I'd stop watching basketball, before I jumped ship on the Knicks. It's like all Donnie and Pringles hyped was cutting salary to get LeBron, but you went too deep and cut the Knicks. The %%+$ sense does that make?

I mean, I wanted the Cavs to win the chip in '08 and '09 too, but I'm not about to switch teams.

Crawford was one of my fav. players for sure, but after I lived through Layden and Isiah, there was no way in hell I was gonna jump ship when Donnie and Dantoni got there. Dolan can't make me quit on the Knicks, just wish him as much harm as possible.

Wil, Naterob and Lee kept me a Knick fan, mixed with that hope of something as simple as cap space. I'd stop watching basketball, before I jumped ship on the Knicks. It's like all Donnie and Pringles hyped was cutting salary to get LeBron, but you went too deep and cut the Knicks. The %%+$ sense does that make?

I mean, I wanted the Cavs to win the chip in '08 and '09 too, but I'm not about to switch teams.

Ready to watch this game...Boston takin this game one and the series in 6 pretty much
I see Rondo doin work again

Is Shaq suitin up?

Ready to watch this game...Boston takin this game one and the series in 6 pretty much
I see Rondo doin work again

Is Shaq suitin up?

you stopped being a knicks fan because of jamal %!%#+@$ crawford

wow

heat fans you can have him. enjoy

you stopped being a knicks fan because of jamal %!%#+@$ crawford

wow

heat fans you can have him. enjoy

smh

I've been a Lebron fan since 2008. 

Wherever LeBron went, I don't question it.  I took my fan talents and took it straight to South Beach. 
smokin.gif

I didn't want LeBron coming to NY.  NY fans are extremely suspect.  Ask A-rod 
laugh.gif
  One day they love you, next day they be like eff u 
tired.gif
So basically, you stopped being a Knicks fan because they were bad and traded away a decent player?  Part of being a real fan is to not jump ship when this happens.  I think "suspect" is the wrong word for NY fans; impatient is what you're going for.  Your actions, on the other hand, are extremely suspect.

smh

I've been a Lebron fan since 2008. 

Wherever LeBron went, I don't question it.  I took my fan talents and took it straight to South Beach. 
smokin.gif

I didn't want LeBron coming to NY.  NY fans are extremely suspect.  Ask A-rod 
laugh.gif
  One day they love you, next day they be like eff u 
tired.gif
So basically, you stopped being a Knicks fan because they were bad and traded away a decent player?  Part of being a real fan is to not jump ship when this happens.  I think "suspect" is the wrong word for NY fans; impatient is what you're going for.  Your actions, on the other hand, are extremely suspect.

--Team fans > Player fans. If Kobe left tomorrow I would still be Lakers FIRST. I followed the Lakers as a kid through the 80's...as a teen through our horrendous 90's and in my 20's witnessed them win 5 rings in 10 yrs going on 6 rings in 11 yrs.
--I got homies that have followed KG his whole career and they think that automatically makes them Celtic fans. Naw it makes you a bandwagoner.
--I got plenty of homies that couldnt care less for the Heat until Bron came now they acting like they been fans since Mourning and Hardaway were there. SMH.

--Cant knock your new found so-called "loyalty" though AirFressh.

--This series is gonna be a war. I see it going 7. And still being a toss up.

--Team fans > Player fans. If Kobe left tomorrow I would still be Lakers FIRST. I followed the Lakers as a kid through the 80's...as a teen through our horrendous 90's and in my 20's witnessed them win 5 rings in 10 yrs going on 6 rings in 11 yrs.
--I got homies that have followed KG his whole career and they think that automatically makes them Celtic fans. Naw it makes you a bandwagoner.
--I got plenty of homies that couldnt care less for the Heat until Bron came now they acting like they been fans since Mourning and Hardaway were there. SMH.

--Cant knock your new found so-called "loyalty" though AirFressh.

--This series is gonna be a war. I see it going 7. And still being a toss up.

^well, if you're a big KG fan, and he switches teams, I don't think it makes you bandwagoner if you're a fan of his new team now. You're just following your fav player.

Back
Top Bottom