Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

I'm 100% sure the winner of game 1 of this series will win the entire series.

what? miami's gonna win the series but it will be an entertaining one. end of story. 

2 Things I'm wary of...

1. Shumpert is TOO aggressive on Wade and the refs control the tempo n give Shump quick fouls.

2. The bench plays nervous or is just off.

Knicks in 6 IF the bench plays the way it's capable of, and Amar'e and Ty control the interior and keep Wade n Bron to mostly jumpers. And DO NOT give them points off turnovers.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

2 Things I'm wary of...

1. Shumpert is TOO aggressive on Wade and the refs control the tempo n give Shump quick fouls.

2. The bench plays nervous or is just off.

Knicks in 6 IF the bench plays the way it's capable of, and Amar'e and Ty control the interior and keep Wade n Bron to mostly jumpers. And DO NOT give them points off turnovers.

mccain.gif

Shumpert will get destroyed by whistles at Miami. It's sad that it's like that but it's just something you have to put up with.

TBH Stern ain't gonna let Miami lose in the 1st round. Bad for business.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Yeah I kinda believe this also. If that's the case, I just want a entertaining series of 6 or 7 games

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

but the knicks easily have more fans.  celebrity fans.  fans that will show up at all the games the deeper they get in the playoffs.  the knicks is lowkey looking like a feel good story.  especially if lin comes back in the 2nd round.  stern cant deny the hype around that

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

Melo will cook lebron. (check last game).
???? how did melo cook lebron last game? shane guarded melo
Amar'e and Ty control the interior and keep Wade n Bron to mostly jumpers.
so both of them gonna let bosh shoot jumpers all day?.. if bosh can get his jumper going, knicks aint gonna be clogging the paint, hell put lebron at the 4 and spread the floor some more..

I expect at least 10 bans and suspensions after the series is over . Knicks fans are peasants and they been waiting on this for too long lol

i think heat in a sweep. no way they let shump even breathe on wade without a foul being called

I've never used this phrase before, but..... MY BODY IS READY.

I'm so hyped for this series that I'm recording today's game since I won't be home. I plan to still watch it later even if I find out what the final score is beforehand.

I honestly think the Heat really didn't want the Knicks over Philly. And I think NY really feels as if they are destined to win this thing. So I won't be surprised to see the Knicks win game 1 off pure emotion. But I also wouldn't be surprised if this series turned into a complete thrashing by Miami.

Either way, this will probably be the most watched series of the 1st round.

Didn't this clown speakup say he doesn't follow sports a few weeks ago ?
laugh.gif
the Heat bandwagon is in full effect

Originally Posted by deFOBking

jr smith - x factor??
Yes. With him and Novak, the bench offense can be deadly...I definitely don't trust Landry Fields after last years playoffs....he doesn't have a consistently aggressive mind state and he's not a threat from deep.
If JR mixes up his offense between the 3 ball and getting to the rim, it's a plus.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I am expecting a bunch of exposing to be going on during this series.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

laugh.gif

Ain't no darn bandwagon, our team just got the most loyal supporters. We show love to our team. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom