Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

14ah0fn.jpg

Congrats Chris
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Congrats to Bosh
pimp.gif
Is he missing the game tonight? 
David Aldrdige is saying he'll be back in time. Spoelstra says game time decision (which makes no sense and leads me to believe he will be back) 

Putting aside the fact that Im a Knicks fan and dont want to see Bosh make it back. I would be real surprised if he made it back. I mean you just had ur first kid with your wife (I know he already has one with another chick but still). I would think he would want to spend more than a couple hours with them before going back to NY.

But then again with private jets he can come back play the game and then go back to Miami and spend Saturday with them and then fly back again for Sunday. Thats a lot of flying. But It is the Playoffs. So I guess its not too far fetched.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

LeBron serious with that flop? Almost put himself through the court

This piece of garbage could play linebacker for the Dolphins if he wanted to and he acts like Melo is a Mack Truck..

Originally Posted by jhova718

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

LeBron serious with that flop? Almost put himself through the court

This piece of garbage could play linebacker for the Dolphins if he wanted to and he acts like Melo is a Mack Truck..

When he has his meeting with all of the greats of the past hopefully they'll tell him how pathetic he looks when he does that.

Back
Top Bottom