OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I asked Malkin what is wrong with the Penguins. He said: "Everything. We don't play right. We don't play hard. We're mad at each other."

Ouch

Your boy Kreider had enough last night :lol: Beat the **** outta dude on Ottawa.

I told yall there were rumblings even when we were winning

Jus do it. Like taking off a band aid. Jus buck up and hire some one. Dont care who. Weve had all styles and kinds of coaches in the past 5 years... the problem is we dont have the depth most years because of awfulll contracts not that any one coach is all of a sudden gunna get more out of them

So, what's the plan? Easiest change is to fire the coach, but what about the players? Crosby obviously ain't going anywhere....Letang and his contract :x ....what about Geno? Have to think there would be an insane return if he was moved.

Your boy Kreider had enough last night :lol: Beat the **** outta dude on Ottawa.
So, what's the plan? Easiest change is to fire the coach, but what about the players? Crosby obviously ain't going anywhere....Letang and his contract :x ....what about Geno? Have to think there would be an insane return if he was moved.

Same convo three years running. If it were me. I woulda sold crosby for the farm to edmonton. Wed have all their young guns instead of a superstar aging in dog years because his brains are scrambled. Hes protecting himself and his future, not trying to win scoring titles anymore. It was pretty obvious last year I jus didnt wanna believe it. He turns the puck over so much with these blind backhand passes so he doesnt hafta take on uneccessary hits. He also plays with traffic cones. He jus cant carry 2 bums to a 90 point season anymire and for whatever reason he plasy worseee with better players

Malkin has always been the better player in my eyes but its not even close this year. Typically sids iq makes up for it but its not looking good. I dunno man this team is sooo frustrating

this is what my hockey game looked like tonight
laugh.gif

4 ejections, over 100 PIM...in men's league ******* hockey
roll.gif
It happened last week to us in Pac12 league play too, don't worry 
laugh.gif

Contemplated tripping someone just so I could get a 2 minute break 
mean.gif

Your boy Kreider had enough last night laugh.gif Beat the **** outta dude on Ottawa.

Pretty much had to. Ref doesn't call a deliberate blow to the head when the play is right in front of him.

I kinda wanna go to the Isles game tomorrow to see Max Domi

Edit:

Yeah I think I'm going. My islanders fans are going for Taveras bobble head night so I'll tag along. Buying last row seats and just moving up since no one goes to these games :lol:

Last edited:
No one goes to those games :lol: not lying tho. MSG stays pack while a few miles down into Brooklyn they struggle.

That center ice shot by stepan tho :nthat: loving Thai Rangers team. Hopefully get to see them battle the Canadians next week

Id love a Tavares bobble head :frown: haha

if i find an extra one ill ship it your way.
No one goes to those games :lol: not lying tho. MSG stays pack while a few miles down into Brooklyn they struggle.

That center ice shot by stepan tho :nthat: loving Thai Rangers team. Hopefully get to see them battle the Canadians next week
$21 for tickets, gonna move down as much as possible.

Zuc is doing the damn thing as of late :pimp: .
really happy i drafted him :pimp:

^ $21 for tickets?!?! damn...if $21 got me in the door of my team, i'd be at so many ******* games, man. hell, i'd still have season tickets if i lived in Boston but oh well. $21 tho...god damn

any isles fans in here? :lol:

Last edited:
word i might start going to more isles games just to watch other teams :lol: if the commute didn't suck i'd def do it

love the garden, 10 minute railroad ride, could drink on it if i want, drops me off right underneath

Last edited:
I like the Isles, does that count? haha

SJ doesn't have cheap tickets? I guess they like hockey more up there than SoCal huh? Ducks against lesser teams were around that price.

I like the Isles, does that count? haha

SJ doesn't have cheap tickets? I guess they like hockey more up there than SoCal huh? Ducks against lesser teams were around that price.

SJ isn't awful. $60-$70 can get you in the upper balcony easily. but nothing close to $21, man

SJ isn't awful. $60-$70 can get you in the upper balcony easily. but nothing close to $21, man

damn, I just looked at tickets too. You guys are double the price of LA Kings games even :lol: No love for hockey in SoCal

How much I gotta pay you to watch a Stockton Heat game at night? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom