OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

PSA: If your team is playing the Stars, please watch John Klingberg. This kid is special and deserves your respect.

Last edited:
Of course I'm going to Minnesota for 3 days and the Wild aren't playing at home :smh:
What are you doing up here? :lol:

My team has been constantly banged up this season.. :smh:

For work, was in St. Cloud :lol: not too bad. Got some snow and ~20 degrees yesterday though :smh:

I've had Juicy Lucy's before when I came up to Minneapolis to visit UM for hockey. Was talking with a lisp for a couple days afterwards :lol:

Of course I'm going to Minnesota for 3 days and the Wild aren't playing at home :smh:
What are you doing up here? :lol:

My team has been constantly banged up this season.. :smh:

For work, was in St. Cloud :lol: not too bad. Got some snow and ~20 degrees yesterday though :smh:

I've had Juicy Lucy's before when I came up to Minneapolis to visit UM for hockey. Was talking with a lisp for a couple days afterwards :lol:

St. Cloud :lol:

Thats a bit from the the Metro area... sorry about that :lol: all them college kids up there make **** look mad ratchet :lol:

Shoulda hit me up bruh. Could've gotten a bite to eat or a brew..

And man this weather AINT **** bruh :lol: Its chilly but that aint COLD..

Nobody wants Sid :smh:
Id give you nash.. Struggling fwd for struggling fwd. Both with the capabilities to get hot quick..

Even then though... I still KINDA believe Nash is bette suited for fantasy stats compared to Sid this season...

Last edited:
Id give you nash.. Struggling fwd for struggling fwd. Both with the capabilities to get hot quick..

Even then though... I still KINDA believe Nash is bette suited for fantasy stats compared to Sid this season...
Id rather you give me syphillis. Nash is a turd. Hell be lucky to score 55 pts

Id rather you give me syphillis. Nash is a turd. Hell be lucky to score 55 pts

Ill take Abdelkader & Kunitz for Domi & Klinberg...?

Last edited:

Saw a pretty dope Fleetwood Mac cover band at Lake George in St. Cloud in August-ish. Had cheese curds for the first time that night too. There was a pretty cool bar there that had a really good happy hour (Cowboy Jack's?). Like half price burgers and pretty cheap drafts.

Had to spend that Thursday night in Minneapolis, didn't even think to hit up theenorthstar theenorthstar :smh:

You know what, I wish the Flames traded Giordano in the off season instead of giving him that contract. I feel Brodie is right there, gonna surpass him as #1D by the end of the year. Gaudreau on the other hand, no sophomore slump for him :pimp:

Damn, he just made Duncan look like a damn fool :wow:

GAME WINNER BY GAUDREAU! :pimp: he special guys

Last edited:

Saw a pretty dope Fleetwood Mac cover band at Lake George in St. Cloud in August-ish. Had cheese curds for the first time that night too. There was a pretty cool bar there that had a really good happy hour (Cowboy Jack's?). Like half price burgers and pretty cheap drafts.

Had to spend that Thursday night in Minneapolis, didn't even think to hit up theenorthstar theenorthstar :smh:
Next time family.. Ill rock my Seguin Stars jersey :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm hoping I can get back up there soon. Minneapolis seemed like a pretty cool place, would love to catch a game up there.

Ill take Abdelkader & Kunitz for Domi & Klinberg...?

What happened to this deal? I offer and you decline

Crosby is the only player since lindros to systain a 2ppg pace for any extended stretch... that was last season. He can easily score 70 pts from this point forward.

Selling him cheap because its a bo cash fun league and i hate him. Bot that i want to give him away for you guys leftovers. Haha some reallly awfullll offers. Henrik Sedin? Really. Hes barely rosterable. Do you guys look at the categories or just the names haha

Lol @ draisatl being one of the best players in the keague out of nowhere

He scored 9 pts in 37 games last year

We have a new contender for the Calder..

Keep laughin at edmonton all you guys want but in the very near future were going to wake up and say what the ****...

That team gets RNH.hall.eberle.draisatl.mcdavid back 2 back 2 back. Dear god if they can get a blue line together which with Nurse and Klefbom it looks like they may.. juggernaught jus watch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom