OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Yea he came off to start the 3rd,he probably aggravated that right leg again has really matter much in the 3rd though :lol:

Always something with him and getting hurt against the Rags though :smh:

Last edited:
Bruins totally stole one tonight versus the Wings. streaking :pimp:

and most important...hit the Turkey Day break in a playoff spot :pimp:

^ even tho she's annoying as hell...it burns my soul that they both probably smashed promptly after the tours of their homes :frown:

:lol:

and damn, Seguin hated his time in Boston :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for the deal Rola
pimp.gif
hope Forsberg wakes up soon
mean.gif
he will. you fleeced him

^ even tho she's annoying as hell...it burns my soul that they both probably smashed promptly after the tours of their homes
frown.gif

laugh.gif

and damn, Seguin hated his time in Boston
laugh.gif
boston sucks haha

seguin smashed before the video tho... all the telltales signs.

she has her hands in pockets before going in. he doesnt make eye contact and blushes upon hello. she prob went over there to do the pre interview and got her back blown out hahahaha Segs really growing on me

Last edited:
Ok that's what I thought but I saw something with like NHL Thnaksgiving special or something like that

Naa I think that's why they scheduled a few big matchups for last night :lol:. No Basketball as well today so everyone can chill with the fam and watch some football :lol: :smokin.

Last edited:
happy thanksgiving y'all, btw!! first year without turkey for me. going to be hitting the trails at whistler shortly. hopefully totally gassed and back in time to catch the end of the cowboys game. enjoy y'all :pimp:

Watched that Segs & Evander videos

Ran into these ones on the way :lol:

He had one with JvR too but this is the better of the two

Everybody fleecing!

Happy turkey day guys
Stay safe if u go out shopping today

Gonna be checking out Civil War game and Bears Packers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom