OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

The Caps Corsi close is 50.3%

only team to win the cup with a lower possession rate was the Penguins.

I've been worried this season would end in heart break and I stay worried. They will need a lights out performance by Holtby to win it all.

Gross.

The pens are 13-1 since Malkin went down again.

Malkin plus draft pick and young prospect for Subban. :nerd:

I wish there was a way we could get ekman larsson

Bruins washed the Wings tonight...but Toronto couldn't hold on for that regulation win
mean.gif
You're implying Toronto was trying to win?

Flyers 
frown.gif

what a week to **** the bed 

better come out and play tough these last 2 games gotta win both 

Well season's over, but Flames got huge wins on Oilers and Canucks to end it. I'm happy. Kylington geting a chance at the last game of the year :pimp:

Penguins, hands down

No way. Pens are on fire right now and more importantly the Atlantic half of the bracket is way weaker. Tampa is decimated by injuries. Florida is young and inexperienced and without Trocheck and Mitchell. Rangers will be in the Conference Finals if they drop down to the WC.

i dunno. when i think team most likely to melt down in the playoffs, it's pittsburgh. ESPECIALLY if MAF returns at any point :lol:

the point about that side of the bracket is spot on though. Tampa is will get washed by almost anyone.

MAF hasn't been the issue the last few series

he hasn't been much help either, though. he's just hasn't been the biggest issue

EDIT: plus, DMX...goaltender's union. i know how it is for you :lol:

Last edited:
we pulled our goalie with 9 minutes left in the game. 9 minutes. needless to say....

:stoneface:

what a ******* embarrassing end to the year

Last edited:

Not the prettiest way to end the regular season, but the streak rolls on regardless.

My condolences DSA :frown:

Back
Top Bottom