OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

The MJ Bean
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be opposed to a Blues/Caps SCF

@LVJordan238:
Corey Perry's effort/lack of hustle on James Neal's eventual game-winner was pathetic. Downright atrocious. This dude has 0 goals in the Nashville series. Hate to say, but I think you're right, Anaheim loses G7 at home.

Extremely surprised STL righted their playoff demons in G7 last night against Chicago. 'Hawks gave up a future stud to secure Ladd too, in Marko Dano. Did not like that trade for Chicago one bit. Ladd's now an UFA.

Edit:
Congrats to theenorthstar theenorthstar on winning the NT fantasy league. Great run for DeadsetAce DeadsetAce as well.

Anyone want to make our league a keeper starting next year?

Last edited:
Preds and Tampa are teams I can't put my finger on and Islanders are just plain good. Preds and Ducks should be fire and I hope Tampa takes out the Islanders. Blues and Dallas is going to be lit alongside with Penguins and Caps.

Isabelle Khurshudyan ‏@ikhurshudyan 1h1 hour ago

Brooks Orpik skating today.

:pimp: good first step.

Also, Stamkos was back on the ice today...from what I read, he didn't do too much.

"The goalie just said **** it and left?"

roll.gif
roll.gif

got my black friend into hockey few years ago when flyers made that 2010 run ever since hes been buying NHL on xbox first day it releases and watches just about every game as well. His favorite player is of course Simmonds lolol

Last edited:
"The goalie just said **** it and left?"

:rofl: :rofl:  

got my black friend into hockey few years ago when flyers made that 2010 run ever since hes been buying NHL on xbox first day it releases and watches just about every game as well. His favorite player is of course Simmonds lolol

I just started watching also when my coworker moved down from buffalo and we started becoming cool.

I kinda knew the game because Ive been playing NHL demos on xbox since the days of the two line pass. But its a great game to watch and iteasily the most exciting professional sport

Continuing my "picking an NHL team" posts...

Am I allowed to be an Islanders' fan?

I continued to do research and found out the "local" hockey team is the Missouri Mavericks of the ECHL. They are affiliated with the Islanders.

I know NYI is about to start the ECSF...but I do have a legit reason here, right? (Also not like I'm picking a team that makes a playoff run year after year)

I continued to do research and found out the "local" hockey team is the Missouri Mavericks of the ECHL. They are affiliated with the Islanders.

I know NYI is about to start the ECSF...but I do have a legit reason here, right? (Also not like I'm picking a team that makes a playoff run year after year)

Pick who you like fam; we are getting a new winner that isn't CHI or LA (they've won the last 4) so you aren't picking a team that "always wins"

if you're just getting into a sport, i think it's 100% fine to pick any team, even if they are reigning champs. but after you pick them, just don't switch teams every couple years. so you're good, man. Islanders are a fun team. especially with Tavares.

Last edited:

More than happy to have you on the new islander fan base. Ive been watching them for 3 years now and they are a great team to watch. They **** the bed every now and then but Tavares has been playing amazing lately.

The real hockey fans are gonna kill me for this but i loved the mighty ducks growing up and they have a 4th line that is our version of the bash bros if you watched the movies. Martin and cutterbuck love hitting people and it really energizes the crowd and the team so they are easily my favorite players on the team.

Pick who you like fam; we are getting a new winner that isn't CHI or LA (they've won the last 4) so you aren't picking a team that "always wins"
Good point.

Just don't wanna be the guy that picks a team in a sport he is interested in but picks the Patriots or the Warriors or the Giants.

Funny thing is im a cowboys fan because I got into football when I was young and they won all those Super bowls. When I explain this to people they look at me like im crazy for sticking through the last 20 years :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom