OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Tempted to head down to the Kings flyers game tonight but I don't want to pull the trigger on tickets. I'm spoiled at the Honda center. I can grab nosebleeds for 15 and decent seats for under 65 depending on the team. Staples is going for $65 nosebleeds. :/

laugh.gif

I WISH

Dawg there was just a ******* fly on the camera. Im dying :lol: dude walked on the lens and flew off. So random

Shows how much I care about flames play right now, :frown:

Last edited:
is there a fanbase for the las vagas professional hockey team in here :nerd:

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on here in Vegas. There's a lot more of us over on HFBoards though. Next fall can't come quick enough.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I can't watch Canucks games with Center Ice either. They black it out due to Sportsnet Pacific carrying the game, but then Sportsnet blacks me out of Sportsnet Pacific because I live in Alberta.

Literally begging you to just do it illegally.

NHL.tv plus the hola chrome extension would be the right move if you could hook up your laptop to the tv via hdmi cable. Did it all season w the MLB iteration so I could watch the Mets. One of the other reasons I wanna get the NHL app since I can't watch rangers or isles games live anywhere. Just need to stop being cheap and get it :lol:

Last edited:
Nvm he is on the bench. Hurt?

nah. Clown wanted to give both goalies a chance to get into the action early. but regardless, Tuukka would have let that in as well. no doubt in my mind :lol:

EDIT: rumor is he MIGHT have tweaked something against Columbus. so maybe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom