OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Seth Jones is the real deal holyfield number 1 or 2 pick, legit two way blueline prospects as big and as strong as he his come around not too often.

Popeye Jones' son :smokin as a black hockey player it'd be awesome to see him go #1, saw him for the first time during the WJC

Flyers better do something on this 2 man advantage right here

Edit: smfh our special teams really are special :x

Last edited:
whose **** did ray bourque suck to get his kid on boston's PP? the PP sucks to begin with and of all people to put on the ice for it, you go with chris borque. brilliant

Rangers killing that long 5 on 3. Man didn't even have a stick for almost all of it :smokin

And then the captain scores a few seconds later. Woooooh :smokin

200th point of his career

When this gabby, Richards, Nash line gets more chemistry.... Oh boy.... That was some disgusting passing, Nash just couldn't score. They look better every game.

Last edited:
Jordin Tootoo has already gotten into two fights tonight in the first period against the Stars...including one three seconds into the game :lol:

Ryan Callahaan looks like he just f'ed up his shoulder real good

That was a classy move by Talbot when he realized he was hurt bc he coulda dropped a haymaker

Last edited:
Ryan Callahaan looks like he just f'ed up his shoulder real good

That was a classy move by Talbot when he realized he was hurt bc he coulda dropped a haymaker

Yeah you can tell he knew something was wrong...looked like he was hurt pretty bad

The Flyers just look so bad so far this year, like they've never played together before

Brayden Schenn needs to step it up and be that star player he's supposed to be

This guy bryz is driving me nuts. Seems to have cured his demons from last year. He made some crazy saves tonight

Last edited:
What an insane finish. Both teams had amazing chances. I thought Simmons got really hurt for a second.

That was a very exciting game for a low scoring one. Flyers picked it up in the third. GG guys. Bryz was nasty tonight

Can't be too happy tho because of cally. They still haven't given us word on him

Hank was great too but I take it for granted. Don't evethink about it anymore

Last edited:
Bryz has been amazing this year but the team just can't score and we have a real suspect defense after the top 4

anyone got video of callahan getting banged up? couldn't find it. wondering if it's similar to lucic on komisarek

Hope the captain is alright. Pens on Thursday. We simply do not match up well against them. If we're really going well, we get that W on Thursday.

I don't think he's alright... Still haven't heard anything. Prob dislocated shoulder

Last edited:
^ thanks, man

that was awkward looking, almost like talbot unintentionally pulled callahan's shoulder out of the socket or something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom