OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I love Zibanejad's potential.

Toronto is trying to find a trade partner for Kadri. $2.9M hit, very affordable for a center that can score at will.

hearing the bruins will look for a rental type to fill in for seidenberg. or at least someone that can halfway do it.

it'd have to be pretty cheap i think. i'm not wild about him and not sure how consistent of a player he is. i guess it makes sense to wait and see how big of an impact the seidenberg loss really makes and then make a move if necessary. we've def got some horses in providence, but i think we need an experienced dman.

It'd be stupid (IMO) to do it but I think Florida sends Kulikov out.

I doubt it's true but a friend of mine told me Larsson is on the table too for the right price.

As long as Canada stays disciplined they'll win. They have been dominant playing 5-on-5. USA defense is swiss cheese outside of Santini/Grezlyck and Gillies rebound control is terrible.

Swiss cheese? What games were you watching? Outside of that Slovakia game they've handled their competition.

They haven't had to deal with the type of size and skill Canada's forwards possess. All of the skilled players for the Czechs/Slovaks are finesse players. Not to mention they spent very little time actually defending because they did a great job at controlling the puck. I'd love to be wrong, but just calling it like I see it.

Last edited:
Add in that the US D is pretty undersized to begin with. I think they'll hold their own though. Well, I hope they do :lol:

Anyone in NYC looking to go to the Coors light game my co worker wants to sell his tickets. The company is sending him to corporate that week.

Can't believe the flyers have won 2 shootout sun a row :lol:

This us/canada game is :pimp: always great games when we play...I've only seen 1.5 games of the US aside from today but Eichel is going to be special, he's great now for his age but in a couple of years dude is gonna be a beast

Back
Top Bottom