OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

And the best they'll have to show for it all is maybe another WCF.
Which is ridiculous but its real. This doesnt change my perception of the sharks at all because theyve had that same core of players for a few yrs now..

Theyre a highly talented team but ... ya know... they never *put it* together and get to the cup.

Last edited:
I hear ya man and I'm one who really wants Joe to finally win one.

We'll just keep blaming Pretty Boy Patrick :lol:

And the best they'll have to show for it all is maybe another WCF.
Which is ridiculous but its real. This doesnt change my perception of the sharks at all because theyve had that same core of players for a few yrs now..

Theyre a highly talented team but ... ya know... they never together and get to the cup.

they're EXACTLY the type of team that can beat anyone on a given night but stands no chance against top teams in the league in a seven game series. they're too easy a team to grind down and pound into submission over the course of a series.

blackhawks and kings out of the west in recent years for that exact reason. they can grind.

Last edited:
Yankee Bleacher Creature Bald Vinny is doing a Roll Call for the Rangers at the Stadium Series game on Sunday. I find that funny especially since this is considered a Devils home game.

Tickets came in. Section 413 :x . Face value $220 a pop before taxes. Waiting on my brother to make up his mind.

Flames with a comeback win :D Even though Nystrom had a monster game.

Also Oilers lost, woooo

I was eating lunch in Newport Beach today with my Getzlaf Stadium jersey on, and the place was pretty packed so me and my girl went outside to find a table but those were taken too, but right when we were about to go back inside a guy at one of the tables said we could sit with him and his friends. It ended up being Andrew Cogliano eating before he had practice at Dodger stadium for tomorrows game. Such a cool, down to earth dude. He even bought us beers before he left, although he did tell me I should've gotten his jersey instead of Getz's 
laugh.gif

Definitely made my day though, still had him sign my jersey before he left. Anyways, here's hoping the ice doesn't melt tomorrow, it's supposed to get into the low 80's. Hopefully see some NT'ers at Dodger Stadium tomorrow! GO DUCKS
pimp.gif

Always good to hear athletes being nice guy.

Girl from my HS knows Kyle Palmieri. I have a feeling she smashed and isn't telling anybody.

I wish I was able to be in LA today and for the game!

Heres a pic Toffy posted on instagram

Will be at the MTL vs. KINGS March 3rd game if anyone is around!

Speaking of the Kings... But completely random at the same time... I'm a big fan of Alec Martinez.. And not necessarily only because of his game but because he's a Hispanic American playing hockey at the Nhl level with a cup. :pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone going to the ranger game tomorrow? Thinking about snagging a last minute ticket on stubhub seeing how the prices have dropped quite a bit.

Just got a single ticket. If anyone's down to grab a beer before the game or during the 1st intermission or so, inbox me. I'm going straight from Yankee stadium to the Knicks game though. My last day back out here til the summer. Minus whale take in a few games.

I was kinda bummed I wasn't going to make it to the kings ducks game but seeing this should be better due to the weather and I'm saying this as a kings fan.

The local news coverage of this game :rofl: 30 more mins then puck drop! Hopefully I can find a decent stream, I don't have that NBCS channel :smh:

Back
Top Bottom