OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

flyer forecheck sucks, man :lol:

they need to pick it up. dudes are late getting in. gotta stop putting the puck in deep if theyre not gonna get there.

Flyers goalie completly took over the game. No reason the rangers aren't up. Driving me nuts. Playing very well and will likely lose this

There is the difference between Mason and Emery

Thank god they pulled that one out

This Hawks-Blues series is intense; I am rooting for the Blues just bc they haven't won anything

Friend of mine is at the Ducks game, looks like Getz is playing.
Really want Stars to win though, sorry LV.

It's incredible how uncanny the resemblence of the Blues' first round playoff series is going compared to last years series against the Kings. History is literally repeating itself.

Last edited:
I'm hoping the Ducks can pull this off, I'd like to see Teemu do well in his last year

:lol: and Roussel is losing his mind in the penalty box

Last edited:
man i LOVE the fight in this dallas team. they will not go away. going to be a TOUGH out for ANA

Haven't seen Playoff Hockey in 6 years down here in Dallas, what a damn good series regardless of how it turns out.

I had a bad feeling about Dillon being thrust into the middle of this intense playoff series. He should be better back here at home on Sunday.

Last edited:
Stars look like **** tonight. Trying way too hard to force the physical play. Ducks took advantage of that on the PP.

Gotta settle down for game 6.

Last edited:
Our Special Teams has been a joke all season, Bottom 10 in the League on the PP & PK. Sure enough we never score on the PP & give up FOUR on the PK tonight. Inexcusable.

Curt Fraser needs to be fired.

Our Special Teams has been a joke all season, Bottom 10 in the League on the PP & PK. Sure enough we never score on the PP & give up FOUR on the PK tonight. Inexcusable.

Curt Fraser needs to be fired.
He's been given nothing to work with. Ray Whitney is forced to play first line on the PP, and he's absolutely terrible. Dillon is getting prime PK minutes and he's as bad on the PK as Whitney is on the PP.

Outside of Benn and Seguin, there's no offense on the PP, and zero defense on the PK. Same reason the Stars have been getting beat at full strength all season - nothing at all defensively outside of the top 3 defenders.

If Jordan Benn is your third best defender, there's a problem.

Give Fraser a chance to get guys like Nemeth, Oleksiak on the PK and Chiasson, Mueller, Scevior, etc. On the PP before we call for his head.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom