OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

damn just saw simmer with the hat trick, happy to see him shine

edit: jesus more racism? didnt people learn today? simmer is shoving it in donald sterling's face tonight :lol:

Last edited:
One major downfall of social media. Anonymous comments are rarely constructive and no responsibility or possible repercussions leads to those types of comments. It sucks

Go Rangers in seven. I can't see Philly next round :lol:

Boyle FINALLY stood up for himself. Good god. It's about time. Dude has been getting punked like a B all series. 

I didn't think the Flyers had a chance this series against the Rangers, game 7 should be dope.

:stoneface:

Ruined my night.

Checked the box score and saw Boyle got in a fight. Assumed it was an automatic L. Then I saw the vid. SMH.

Last edited:
Im also nervous about tonight's ranger game. The other game 7's i'm excited about. Being a die hard fan is stressful!

everyone should be nervous when their team is in a game seven. it's straight up gut wrenching :lol:

but for neutral fans it couldn't be more :pimp:

i'm hoping for the sharks, flyers, and avalanche tonight. but i think it's going to be sharks, rangers, and wild.

Can't wait for tonight!

I could easily see the Avs losing tonight, they just give me that vibe of being too inexperienced/not ready for the moment. Toss up IMO on that one...but I'll give COL the benefit of the doubt.

A team I'm not giving that to, however, is San Jose. I picked LA to take this series, && felt like an utter fool at first :lol: but I think they complete the comeback && the Sharks let opportunity slip thru their hands yet again.

PHI/NY is tough (don't think anyone that's a Pens fan wants to see the Flyers in round 2 :lol:), but I can't go against Henrik at home in a Game 7.

Avs, Kings, Rangers...but I just wanna see three good games, honestly. :nthat:

i had picked sharks-kings and rangers-flyers to go 7 as well...with the kings and flyers winning. but i dunno...i think home ice wins out here. in particular with the rangers.

Last edited:
rangers, wild andddd....just dunno about the sharks.

hopefully home ice at the shark tank will mean something tonight for them again

I've been nervous since game 1, and going down 0-3 didn't help any :lol:

Even though the Kings have been able to pull themselves up and tie the series, going from 0-3 to 3-3 has made me even more pessimistic about their chances of winning the series, especially in SJ :\

Nonetheless, GKG!

Last edited:
I'm just happy to be here
its been a long season man noway they were trying to end it at home. I had faith with them lastnight.

If we come out with the physicality and score on our PP chances that we get early i like our odds.

Just need to play our game and knock the rangers around

Should be fun tonight, I'm going with Kings, Avalanche and Rangers to win

Really though it doesn't matter to me, I'm just excited for 3 game 7's :pimp:

its been a long season man noway they were trying to end it at home. I had faith with them lastnight.

If we come out with the physicality and score on our PP chances that we get early i like our odds.

Just need to play our game and knock the rangers around

I have your confidence from yesterday after the way last night went down

I think the quick turnaround really benefits the Flyers tonight

I'm pumped; work is dragging

Flyers, Sharks, Wild are my picks

Last edited:
over under on the number of times i have to post the following during the BOS-MTL series:

IT'S TYPICAL! MONTREAL TYPICAL!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom