OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Thankfully, EA chose to skip the master of useless commentary - Pierre McGuire - in favor of TSN analyst Ray "Chicken Parm" Ferraro.

ReneRancourtTripleFistPump.gif

I havent heard a lot much of Ferraro, im familiar though. Pause.. I like Panger and Mike Johnson (Except his voice isnt really fit for a video game lol) .. but like i said earlier, Engblom is hard to beat imo

Ill take it though, for sure.

Last edited:
NHL 15 
smokin.gif

cant wait ! Bout time we got a little teaser. I would like to see P.K Subban or T.J Oshie on the cover

Throw money at the greatest announcing team of all time, Bob Cole, **** Irvin, and toss Jim Hughson in.

Ray Ferraro is marginally better than Glen Healey, but miles better the McGuire.

Take nash off the pp and theyll be a million times better off.

One of girardi or mcdonagh. Stepan. Zucc. St louis. Richards.

Thats how id play it. gotta do summin fast or its gunna get ugly. Some liberties is turning into zero respect hah

Yep. They're stuck in this "Oh, he's doing a decent job defensively so he'll figure out the offense eventually" narrative which is so dumb. It's like Gaborik all over again. He looks lost out there.

i would also take Nash off the pp at this point. I do appreciate his back checking effort, but he is supposed to score goals. Speaking of Gaborik, i am happy to see him do well with the kings. I always liked him on the Rangers.

I will give him that bum slick stick rick some credit for realizing by the third PP n 10 min he isnt that good anymore and should take his big behind to the crease and at least screen. if thats the role their gunna stick him in fine but hes doin NYR no favors chillin on the wing waitin for the puck to come to him.

whatever tho, hopefully they dont figure it out until its too late. also gotta be dead tired at this point. im not like the resta pens nation in blindly sayin this team of ours is now back on track. bottom line they score on jus ONE of those early pps and its an entirely dif game. we did bring the physicality though and i cant blame fans for being excited to see it for a change

DSA: Tuukka first-time father, his GF had a baby daughter late-Sunday/early-Monday.

Text from ASU chick: "Yeah, I banged Reilly after the GWG."

Ducks 3-1 tonight. No clue who wins Pens/Rags on a back-to-back. Vicious scheduling by the league.

Ducks 3-1 tonight. No clue who wins Pens/Rags on a back-to-back. Vicious scheduling by the league.
Isn't it the Gardens fault though? They scheduled that Billy Joel **** in advance....not much the NHL can do there. 

Either way, I think (hope) the Pens pull it out tonight. Crosby played his best game of the series last night and was flying all over the ice. Henrik stood on his head all night to keep it as close as he did. Rangers need to get one early, because it's looking more and more like the Pens team speed is taking over.

Kings - Ducks could go either way, but I'll side with LA here. Hiller is a headcase, and I think Quick will continue his solid form. 

Isn't it the Gardens fault though? They scheduled that Billy Joel **** in advance....not much the NHL can do there. 

Either way, I think (hope) the Pens pull it out tonight. Crosby played his best game of the series last night and was flying all over the ice. Henrik stood on his head all night to keep it as close as he did. Rangers need to get one early, because it's looking more and more like the Pens team speed is taking over.

Kings - Ducks could go either way, but I'll side with LA here. Hiller is a headcase, and I think Quick will continue his solid form. 
Good point, you're right.

Letang and Geno showed out G2. My Rangers friends are clamoring for Nash to do something.

nash's heart pumps kool aid...elite talent but a player that in no way, shape, or form scares me.

canadiens looking to go tougher in game 3 it seems. douglas murray and ryan white skating with the starting 18. could be because of guys missing practice, but interesting to see if they sacrifice speed and skill for a little more toughness.

If doug murray plays a big role gunna be ugly for the habs

He had like 2 early goals for us in the playoffs then promptly reminded us hes the slowest man n the league by a pretty wide margin haha if they have him andd markov out there bergeron and krejci n hate ball wil have a field day turnin him inside out. Jus too damn slow. Great character. Tough as hell. Pretty dece shot but was jus always a step... Or a cpl behind hah

nash is leading the league n post season sog lol who knew

And he still cant score :x

Last edited:
**** you neal

Why is Nash on the PP if he hasn't scored on one in 40 games

Hit the post ahhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom