OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Those two other teams are on a completely different level though. It didn't matter who came out of the East because the West is winning it all with ease.
lol ok hockey guy.what exactly puts those teams on a different level? lol cuz some dudes on espnla told u so...just worry about that game tomorrow and talk **** when the finals begin

[emoji]128509[/emoji]

[emoji]128131[/emoji][emoji]127938[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Yessssssssssss the king is so clutch

lol ok hockey guy.what exactly puts those teams on a different level? lol cuz some dudes on espnla told u so...just worry about that game tomorrow and talk **** when the finals begin
Typical response, looks at location and assumes. I'm going to love reading the replies in here when the Rangers don't win a single game in the finals.

No chance in Hell.
You seem to be a knowledgeable hockey fan; I'm surprised you are humoring Rangers fans.

1. I mean, honestly, Lundquist consistency evens the odds against better squads.

2. The fancy stats have the Rangers dominating possession post MSL trade.

3. You have to wonder about fatique from Chicago from multiple deep runs.

1. I mean, honestly, Lundquist consistency evens the odds against better squads.

2. The fancy stats have the Rangers dominating possession post MSL trade.

3. You have to wonder about fatique from Chicago from multiple deep runs.

1. Quick is just as good though if LA gets it done. Hank def has the edge on Crawford though

3. Chicago has played exactly 3 more games than the Kings over the last two seasons/playoffs. If it's a factor for them it is also for LA.

All that said I would love the Rangers to win, but I would be absolutely shocked if they get it done. CHI/LA just have better and far more experienced teams. I do think they have a better chance against Chicago at this point.

Last edited:
I don't understand why the NHL doesn't have spot vu cameras so we can just measure possession instead of having to use crude estimates like corsi and fenwick/fenwick close

Last edited:
:lol: :pimp:

I don't think they're that far below LA or Chicago. Henrik really tips it. Neither have a Doughty or a Keith but I'll put their top four against either one.

I don't think McDonagh is that far off from Doughty/Keith level at this point. The real difference between NY and CHI/LA is the Rangers don't have a center like Toews/Kopi/Carter that can just take over the game. That and the offensive depth of CHI/LA is going to be the difference.

Last edited:
This is so surreal. Couldn't believe what I was watching. So proud of these team for coming back the way they did. Still have 4 more wins to go. Let's Go Rangers!!!

Unreal.

Un ******* real.

That 3rd period was one of their best all season.

:pimp:

Last edited:
congrats to the rangers.

now here's hoping the kings get it done tomorrow.       i think their fully capable of winning a game 7 in chicago if it were to happen, but i hope they treat game 6 at home as if it's their game 7.  

they got the job done in a situation like this in game 6 against the devils in 2012 and against the blues last year and the game 7 at home against the sharks last season so i like their chances. 

Congrats to NYR fans. Now let's get a the other half of the 2 biggest cities in the finals. 
smokin.gif

GKG!!

Back
Top Bottom