OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Better than "Looch"? This is me at the gym, jjs07 jjs07 .

Thanks for the AM laugh.

Forsberg continues his points tear.

Better than "Looch"? This is me at the gym, jjs07 jjs07 .

Thanks for the AM laugh.

Forsberg continues his points tear.

Easily. If Wilson can play 70+ games, I think he'll best Lucic's 27 points he put up at the same age. While not nearly the figher Lucic is, Wilson (to me) seems more skilled. Better hands, better skater, much better vision.

Flower with shut outs in 4 of last 9 n i cant eem be happy :x

Get well soon dupper. Rip to our playoff run :frown:

Lucic has regressed IMO...slow from a quickness standpoint and clumsy. he's still a force physically and when engaged and can wreak havoc on the forecheck and in the cycling game. he still can make a damn good pass (his passing ability and vision is underrated at times IMO). but his shooting and hands have gone to ****. not sure if it's related to the wrist issues he's had over the last few years.

Last edited:
fan asking their mom how to fix the Leafs and asking their dad why did they make them leafs fan

"So i have someone to share my misery with" :lol:

go habs go.

Can we get 20+ goals each out of Hags, Zucc, ck20 MSL & Nash? Seems like the only way we can win bc the defense is AWFUL

Last edited:
saw that this morning on twitter.....his parents are pieces of **** but he's an idiot for making his mom his power of attorney

like they should be making him theirs not the other way around lol

saw that this morning on twitter.....his parents are pieces of **** but he's an idiot for making his mom his power of attorney

Kinda hard to fault him...if your parents don't have your best interest at hand, then who will?

*edit*

the interest rates on those loans tho :wow: :smh:

Last edited:

Kinda hard to fault him...if your parents don't have your best interest at hand, then who will?

*edit*

the interest rates on those loans tho :wow: :smh:

Honestly @ mid 20s if my parents came to me and asked to be my power of attorney I would ask them "are you ******* serious?" :lol: ....when they get old they should be asking me to be theirs...not the other way around

Living the manhattan beach life on their kids' dime, and blowing all his cash :smh: scumbag parents for real

I was reading the article and I was trying to remember didn't a similar thing happen to another hockey player? Some child prodigy type who's parents bet heavy on him making a ton and lived it up til the bubble burst?

edit: or maybe it was football?

Last edited:
Damn and it looks like Voynov is done also.

yoo the struggle putting it on Hiller with the pads on loooool had me dying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom