OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Pretty sure the Stars have only won like 1 or 2 games I've ever been in attendance for :smh:

Had awesome seats tonight, though. Got these 4 seats for $5 total from a vendor I use fairly often when I travel for work.

Last edited:
phil :lol:

i feel bad for him sometimes :lol:

I don't even know why people in toronto are mad at Phil, he's does his job. unlike the rest of them.

This obsession with star offensive players defense is wild to me, Phil is there to carry the puck and shoot. Don't be mad at him the front office can't assemble lines 2-4. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even know why people in toronto are mad at Phil, he's does his job. unlike the rest of them.

This obsession with star offensive players defense is wild to me, Phil is there to carry the puck and shoot. Don't be mad at him the front office can't assemble lines 2-4. :lol:

Worddddd. Never understood that logic either. It would be nice if every star forward was datsyuk but being mad at 40 goal scorers like kessel and ovie for lazy back checking or effort plays is jus stupid to me

Yes.

"Why aren't the Sedin's back-checking?" 

Because they're tired from cycling the puck in the offensive zone for the last minute and a half.

The Leafs have been bad we've loss 8 out of 10 games 
mad.gif

But If we keep dropping in standings like this we get closer to McDavid or Eichel 
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

bruins tonight...was not pretty but we played hard in the 2nd half of the game. questionable goal to win it in OT but we'll take the points. god knows we need it

The lady's reaction behind the bench :lol:

Hockey players, man...these dudes are tough as ****.

Surprised at the call to win it but was close either way

was a bad call IMO...thought his stick was pretty clearly higher than the cross bar

but we've had like 10 goals disallowed this year and a few on bad calls. so i'll take this one :lol:

I thought the call was going to be off the glove and a good goal or odd the stick and disallowed. Kinda surprised by the result

I thought the call was going to be off the glove and a good goal or odd the stick and disallowed. Kinda surprised by the result

i was surprised to hear the ref actually say, "upon review, the puck was deflected by Bruins' player stick BELOW the cross bar". not sure how they got a definitive view of it. i was expecting the review to be inconclusive if the goal was allowed to stand.

JP Parise,father of Zach has passed away today at the age of 73. Thoughts and prayers go out to the Parise family.

And as it was said on PD, both he and Suter made the right choice by signing w/ the Wild to play closer to home. Both of their dads got to see them play in person before their passing.

**** sucks, man. RIP

Back
Top Bottom