OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Apparently they are going to have in the new "World Cup of Hockey" they are going to have a Europe team, made up of weaker hockey countries, Danish, Latvians, Slovians and and under 24 USA/CANADA team.

Why can't we have a black team? :lol:

I'm serious, just call it a Caribbean team, most of the black guys in the NHL have ties there.

We can Take PK since team Canada don't want to give him no Burn. :smokin

Which one of yall mofos told me u were gunna quote me when i said the isles were gunna be a serious problem this year with Halak and the better of the NY squads.

That team is built like the blues. Stupid depth. And now they have compitent blueliners and a decent keep

I dont wanna see them again this yr in the playoffs

Nashville had a REAL classy tribute to Trotz last night. Outside of being a good coach, he's about as quality of a man that you can find out there.

That loss hurt, but the Caps controlled possession, and if it wasn't for the dumb penalty and Niskanen's giveaway, Caps would have gotten out of there w a 3-2 win.

This Caps squad is REALLY good. Went toe-to-toe with the best team in the league...time to regroup and get that W tonight vs/ Dallas.

The Leafs have scored 1 goal in the past 4 games........ 
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Hey look at that, we lose in another shootout....0-22 in our last attempts....I was hoping it didn't go into the SO, but of course that didn't happen and it lead to our inevitable demise....we SUCK at the shootout. Game was over when OT ended... :smh: :smh: :smh:

was at the sharks and flames game tonight. won't lie...i was sort of happy to see the flames win. like their squad :lol:

I just have a feeling Brendan Shanahan pulls off a couple trades and also has a couple tricks up his sleeves and somehow someway the Hockey God's let Connor McDavid or Jack Eichel fall right onto the Leafs lap....

Last edited:
pimp.gif
x 100 if true. Would've been cool at Fenway again but Gillette sounds interesting.

Last edited:
Dan Murphy ‏@sportsnetmurph 14m14 minutes ago
#Canucks lost one of Dorsett's gloves following a scrum. It was returned to them from the #panthers bench. Filled with lemon-lime Gatorade.

:lol:

I saw that while watching the game and started laughing Leafs starting to drop lower and lower into standings and closer into the Connor McDavid sweepstakes 

Back
Top Bottom