OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I felt real bad watching that Oilers game last night :lol:

But Jeff Carter on the breakaway batting the puck out of midair for the goal was pretty sick.

Finally got around to watching the goal highlights, I feel bad for making fun of the kid :lol: making his first nhl appearance and giving up some really soft goals.

BUT...we need those points :pimp:

Word :pimp:

High flying game that was b/w STL v DAL... :lol:
great game. Good to see another stars fan? Kari has got to go unfortunately in the offseason. This team is a good goalie and a solid defenseman away from being playoff bound. Would like them to make a run at Mike green or Mcquaid, along with Karri ramo

No worries. LIVE look-in to Devan Dubnyk already in net four hours before the game... awaiting New Jersey

Last edited:
Word :pimp:

High flying game that was b/w STL v DAL... :lol:
great game. Good to see another stars fan? Kari has got to go unfortunately in the offseason. This team is a good goalie and a solid defenseman away from being playoff bound. Would like them to make a run at Mike green or Mcquaid, along with Karri ramo
Nah. I'm more of a Seguin fan than anything. He's on of my favs in the league. I'm a hard core Wild Fan with a second in the NYRs.

got the CBC feed for the Bruins and Leafs game tonight...they are cutting Phil no slack. all over him on the broadcast :lol:

Eastern teams licking their chops to play Pitt first :smh:

If they make it. May not win another game

Last edited:
just realized that we not only got our two points, but let the leafs get a point as well. whatever keeps mcdavid out of toronto, am i rite? am i? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom