OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Really busted up inside to see the Bruins didn't make it. 
tongue.gif

Calgary thinks Jesus is showing up for the ceremonial puck drop apparently. Prices are mind-bottling. 
sick.gif

Sam Bennett tallied an assist today, so that means we're sweeping Canucks first around. les gooo

Also, if it does go to game 7, I hope the current #23 wins that game in OT too 8)

Last edited:
$300 :wow:

direct or second hand market?

i can't remember what i paid for an ECF game back in 2011 but i think it was 250 for 3rd row upper level. that was second hand market though

These were 2nd-hand. I think from a season ticket holder. 

I paid $220 for lower bowl 2nd round in Vancouver in 2011. $300 for these seats in the 1st round was almost a deal breaker. 

And I thought $50 single playoff game ticket was expensive at Honda Center :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
How about that? First player in Stars history to win the Art Ross... crazy how he got it in the final seconds of the game.

Last edited:
Matchups are set. Schedules are out. Here's a league for the bracket challenge if anyone wants to join.

Prediction time:

East

Montreal over Ottawa in 6
Tampa over Detroit in 6
Rangers over Pittsburgh in 5
Washington over Islanders in 7

Tampa over Montreal in 6
Washington over Rangers in 7

Washington over Tampa in 6

West

St. Louis over Minnesota in 7
Chicago over Nashville in 6
Anaheim over Winnipeg in 6
Vancouver over Calgary in 7

St. Louis over Chicago in 7
Anaheim over Vancouver in 5

Anaheim over St. Louis in 7

SCF: Anaheim vs Washington. No further comment at this time. :nerd:

Last edited:
MTL in 6
TAM in 5
NYR in 4
WAS in 6

MTL in 5
NYR in 7

MTL in 7

STL in 6
CHI in 7
ANA in 5
VAN in 6

STL in 7
ANA in 5

ANA in 6

ANA over MTL in 7

don't think we have any sabre fans in here to confirm if this is always the case, but the sabres commentators could not sound more uninterested in calling the game :lol:

My best friends dad is Tim Murray and he was telling me his mom was just trying to explain to him about going to the games and how its like you want them to win but then you don't at the same time so its very conflicting... haha

Worst team in the league since March 1 except the yoteswho traded their best player butttt....

We in there !

Tastes so sweet...

Nonis got canned,this was pretty easy to see coming but I thought he might have saved his job at the deadine.

Horachek too :rofl:. They didnt waste any time getting straight to work on their spring cleaning :lol:

Last edited:
hahahahahahahahahaha yes
smokin.gif
 Shanny cleaning house with the quickness

All that's left is for us to get rid of our horribly flawed core players, and we'll have officially left that era behind

man good for the leafs not wasting any time. i hope my team follows suit :nerd:

not to that degree, but HC and GM need to go. along with chris kelly and greg campbell. and chara and seidenberg. and trade tuukka.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom