OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

GREAT game

I dont think Holtby was as good as the commentators did though. Brassards goal was weak.

And AO is the MVP. Idc

Last edited:
welp. on to washington.

Rangers clearly better, but special teams and some puck luck and Ovechkin in destroyer of worlds mode and the Caps can do this.

One of the best games Ovi's ever played.

also this narrative rewriting of Ovi makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

Ovechkin has been nothing but a team player since day 1 and is EXTREMELY coachable. If you follow the squad, you'd know he'd pretty much die on the ice for the Caps. Not gonna go into my xenophobic rant for the 1000000th time, but I gotta agree w/ OKB here...the narrative rewriting is pathetic.

This series is going 7. For the Caps, they gotta put together a complete effort for 60 minutes. If they do this, they are walking to the ECF. No joke.

Let's get it on Monday!

Go Caps!

also this narrative rewriting of Ovi makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

i hear you on this. but let's be glad that they're at least rewriting it. hopefully the mindless dolts that believe everything they hear will finally see the real deal when it comes to AO.

Is about that time again!! Let's go [emoji]9889[/emoji][emoji]9889[/emoji][emoji]9889[/emoji][emoji]9889[/emoji][emoji]9889[/emoji]

Idk but I have a feeling stamkos is playing hurt. He is not as sharp even on one on one. :smh:

must win for habs tonight.

at least the home ice advantage is not that bad for the bolts since we always have a lot of fans in florida :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom