OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Couldn't believe how many dumb penalties the Habs took yesterday. They desperately needed that game, and I thought they were dominating the entire first period.

Nice of Stamkos to finally show up haha.

And Blackhawks > Wild. Simple as that.

Crosby in Worlds. :x OD man. Dude should pitch for Hall to join the Pens :nerd:

Last edited:
Caps :pimp:

Rangers and Habs both are really struggling to score goals. Tough to win in the playoffs when your top 2 centers are Desharnais/Plekanec and Brassard/Stepan. Makes it even harder to create offense for the Rags when they are 33% on faceoffs.

Got to go to my first playoff game tonight at the Honda center, this was taken during warm-ups. It was electric, 17300 in attendance tonight and a hell of a great time. Best part of the night were the "we want Hiller" chants in the third. :lol:

Hoping the Ducks can keep this up going into Calgary,finish the series quick and get some rest before the next round.

nice pic...

the hiller chants hahahaha... you know that got under his skin hahahaha... its funny how he was acting like it wasnt a big deal playing his old team...
he was scared as ***k and didnt even last half of the first game

Boyle and Yandle are KILLING the Rangers defensively.

Yandle had a TO last night where I was :smh: :wow:, because i couldn't believe he would cough it up in front of the net like he did. If the Caps player wasn't on his backhand, the scoring chance becomes THAT much realer.

Yep Yandle has been trash..even assisted on that goal last night :smh:...They have had good pressure on offense, just can't find the back of the net. Still expect this series to go 7

i won't get on Yandle yet the whole team just looks flat right now. that goal last night was such a fluke. even hank accidentally kicked it in trying to cover the post. we gotta do a better job on face-offs and take advantage of power plays.

On another note, there isn't a worse sideline "reporter" in ALL of sports than Pierre McGuire. He's ******* insufferable.

"Go have fun out there..."

"Kristopher Letang..."

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom