OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Malkin on the block
nerd.gif
Shanny get Malkin on the Leafs 
nerd.gif

Pens farm system is depleted....the Malkin return would net some pieces to help the top-6 as well as the minor league affiliates.

Not sure if Malkin has a NTC (I imagine he does), but you'd have to think that the Pens would be calling both the Oilers/Sabres to see if they'd be willing to trade the #1 or #2 overall picks. I'd have to also believe, that depending on the return (as well as the #3 or #4), they'd see what Arizona or Toronto could offer.

Malkin has a full NTC. He's not going to EDM/BUF/TOR/ARZ. :lol:

He's said in the past he if he ever left the Pens it would be for New York or Montreal. I think you could also throw St. Louis in the mix since they are a contender and he could play with Tank.

And the Pens aren't going to trade him for futures. They can't afford to waste Crosby's prime developing a bunch of kids. Backes+Oshie+Rattie/Fabbri+1st or Pacioretty+Galchenyuk+1st are the types of deals they would be looking for.

He's a smart man in that case :lol: :smokin. I could see us dealing a 1st round pick,Galchenyuk + maybe a top prospect or 2 but Patches is a no no :lol:. Definitely not getting rid of our only consistent scoring winger these past few seasons :lol: :x. Boy oh boy would I love Malkin though :nerd:

Last edited:
ugh Geno in MTL?!? ******* shoot me now :lol:

come to Boston, Geno!!! :lol:

no chance, i know

Trading Geno was my idea like a year ago :lol:

:smh:

I haven't seen anything is consider official on this yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom