OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I read a Stamkos quote yesterday where he said in not so many words that basically he has no problem already admitting McDavid is better than him haha like right now, today.

Can't wait to see their young guns finally flourish. McDavid/Hall/Eberle/Nuge/Yak

Haven't seen our resident Oil fans in a minute but I'm happy for them. This is like if the Browns would get Andrew Luck

TJ :pimp:

I was at MIA

I got auto picked sorry fellas for holding yall up during the draft
who is Ertz So Good? i thought that was you
laugh.gif
Ahah

Not sure but I go against him this week. He's bout hold that L

You were saying?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
good job man. Calvin and OBJ aint do a damn thing, my TE had the most points smh. gonna be a long season of Ls now that i think about it the computer did a terrible job at auto draft 

PK Subban donates 10 mill to a student hospital, it's going to be really funny when he isn't named the captain and appears on the "most hated player" list. :lol:

*found some pics :smokin

Pernell going way out of his way :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:,he's been that dude since getting his shot. Awesome ambassador for the team and city off the ice. He'll probably get the A again though,whispers have Patches getting the C...

This probably won't hurt this chances though :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Subban isn't captain because....?????

Should be the face of the league.

Man, time flies...

Alex Ovechkin is 30 today.

Can't wait for the season. Got high hopes for the Caps this year. SC or bust, bruhs.

Last edited:

Man, time flies...

Can't wait for the season. Got high hopes for the Caps this year. SC or bust, bruhs.

If Ovi and Kid end up with a combined 1 Cup

My mind would absolutely explode

One name,Therrien :lol: :rolleyes

Nice to see some NHL stars doing something productive for a change this offseason...

Ovi's too good not to at least get the chance to play in the finals :smh:.

Sid needs to leave Pitt and help guide his childhood squad to the promise land again :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

Man, time flies...

If Ovi and Kid end up with a combined 1 Cup

My mind would absolutely explode

Man, at least you have one w/ Sid :lol: Three altogether. :smh:

I just want Ovechkin to get one here in DC. I don't want him to become the Dan Marino of the sport.

They have a fantastic shot this year. Squad is absolutely loaded. Probably the best team (on paper) that's been assembled in Caps history. Just gotta hope for good health and good bounces w/ the puck all season.

Back
Top Bottom