OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

If anyone is going to ask who is Doughty by Nature in the fantasy hockey league, thats me.

I was really stumped in choosing names. It was real close between Anze Kopidor and Brad Doty :lol:

Man your Bruins look so young right now, when they gonna blow it up? :nerd:

i consider trading Lucic blowing it up :lol:

:frown:

@empirestrikesfirst you listen to AFI, right? what do you recommend besides burials? heard a couple songs off it, not bad.
Yea, they're top 3 for me.

Burials is their best in about 10 years. If you like that sound, I suggest Black Sails in the Sunset. It's their best album in my opinion. Right after that would be Art of Drowning.

December Underground and Crash Love are okay but a completely different sound.

Sing the Sorrow is a good album, but very commercial and alot more poppy. You would probably recognize a few songs, as a couple hit the pop charts.

Anything earlier than those albums is pretty raw. If you like the 70's and 80's Misfits, their sound is heavily influenced by them in their early work.

They also do an amazing cover of Halloween by the Misfits. 

There was already no way either Kane or the victim would get a fair trial. This just solidifies it. But, the victim bashing is getting outta hand with this case.

just watched the 30 for 30 on the rise and fall of Soviet hockey. pretty ******* interesting. had no idea that Slava Fetisov was the guy that made it possible for Russians to come play in the NHL. i highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Back
Top Bottom