OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I went straight homer on my goalies :lol: worked out that Talbot is on the Oilers since I wanna watch the Messiah play so I'll have added incentive

love my team. not necessarily for the potential to win the league. but the actual players on the team. big fan of most if not all of them :lol:

Raffi is a repeat offender no?
I mean Hammond is cool, but they're saying Anderson is still the #1. I really need Babs to be super coach and have Leafs win a lot cus i have J. Bernier :frown: and Im scared for Arizona lol

Raffi is a repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat offender :smh: good riddance

I read that there's an auto repeat offender suspension within 6 months, but he missed all of last year with an injury. Convenient.

We are lucky in Canada... Rogers offers free Center Ice package to it's cell phone subscribers. (I think you need to have more than one phone on an account).

Just activated mine. Finally watch Canucks games in Alberta. 

Commish plz veto that trade immediately. Read the message haha my 3yr old jus mad me hit accept hah

Finally watch Canucks games in Alberta. 
Yeah I can't wait to see them get their first L this season too
pimp.gif
Enjoy the inevitable influx of bandwagon hooligans to your fan base. 

The only good thing about being mediocre is that you don't have these fair-weather fans. The city of Calgary is the absolute worst.

As for the game, it'll be a good one. Vancouver cut Vey and Corrado today to infuse some youth into the line-up, so at least I will enjoy watching them, even if the Shames pull out a W.

They cut Corrado, but keep Sbisa? Haha

Flyers waived Andrew MacDonald, lol poor guy. Would be an okay pick up for some team

CHAMP'S PLAYERS TO WATCH

Forwards:
Maxi Domi
Brandon Pirri
Aleksander Barkov
Jakob Silfverberg
Elias Lindholm
Marko Dano
Jimmy Hayes
Michael Raffl
Mika Zibanejad
Anton Lander