OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Feels good to have your team in the playoffs :pimp:

+1 for Bolts fan. We're getting closer and closer to a fan of every team in the league. Then one day, I can post an "OFFICIAL CALGARY FLAMES Off/pre/postseason" thread, which I talk to myself in all replies. :lol: |I

I like this physical Jets and Ducks game. Both team just going at it, trying to +1 the others rush

My heart. Can't believe the Wings pulled that one out. Stamkos is so terrifying, with or without the puck.
Y'all got lucky :evil:

Saturday will be a different story.. :pimp:

40+shots on goal and only 2 scores?? Floodgates will open

Last edited:
Wait just looking at goalie saves/shots, did Red Wings get defensively shut down or what lol

Another OT game? les go Jets

Last edited:
So.... SENS VS. HABS

I spoke with Stoner today, the team doesn't know exactly how bad it is - he said he's going in for an MRI tomorrow and they will know forsure. There's a few things he can do including freezing but realistically, you can't play even 80% to what you are capable of.

PK isn't a dirty player but he isn't the cleanest either. He deserved the 5 and the game and that's it. I don't think suspension would be the right call but I would not disagree with a 1 game suspension in the same manner as Gryba getting suspended for the hit on Eller last matchup which was absolutely clean but just so happened that he caught a bomb pass from Diaz right in the no-no lane.

This series is going to be wild --- lots of bad blood and more blood will be shed.

FYI anyone wondering why Bobby Ryan has been invisible --- well, he's hurt. hernia on the other side that didn't get surgery is going and he's in pain.

Go Sens.

So.... SENS VS. HABS

FYI anyone wondering why Bobby Ryan has been invisible --- well, he's hurt. hernia on the other side that didn't get surgery is going and he's in pain.

Go Sens.

Sucks to hear that Bobby is hurt, but he was invisible a majority of the time in Anaheim, hurt or not. Just the kind of player he is. Makes no impact on the game unless he is scoring a goal.

Big win tonight. That was some big boy hockey. Ducks/Jets Sens/Habs are going to be the nastiest of the 1st Rd. series.

Perry put the team on his back. :pimp:

15 more......:smile:

Last edited:
Wait just looking at goalie saves/shots, did Red Wings get defensively shut down or what lol

Another OT game? les go Jets

Bolts had the puck for what felt like 80% of the game. Mrazek stood on his head and the Wings had a couple great plays from Datsyuk

Holtby is sick and might not play tonight :smh:

Grubauer was called up...

Wilson is back :pimp:

Game 2 Caps lines:

Ovechkin-Kuznetsov-Ward
Johansson-Backstrom-Brouwer
Chimera-Fehr-Beagle
Glencross-Laich-Wilson

Burakovsky/Latta out.

I understand burakovsky isnt quite rdy for playoff hockey but only one way to get expeirence... id prolly sit either beagle or wilson

Back
Top Bottom