OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

24 Total Bro....
eyes.gif

What a shame, another cancellation.

Just like the pebbles, dunkmans (didn't Link say publicly they were going to release
eyes.gif
), and ASG.

Thanks for giving us some info Rock.

They didn't want a fiasco on their hands with people complaining about the numbers released
Hey, Nike then just release them with more quantities.

but apparently many folks flooded the Nike Hotline asking for numbers as well

Dumb$%%$ es got to mess it up for everyone. And by everyone I mean 1000+ that would nearly fight to the death over 24 pair.
laugh.gif
If Nike wanted us to know about these they would post them on their site. We need to just trust the infoposted here and not go to Nike when most of their reps have no idea about these "underground" releases.

EDIT: Been trying to edit the first word so I don't get banned. Is%++* not censored any more?
EDIT #2: What's going on?
EDIT #3: Whew, got it that time.
laugh.gif

Dang, my dude Rock just broke hearts.

I didn't call.
nerd.gif

Why'd y'all call, man?
ohwell.gif
Impatient mofos.

Rock....now you know what most of us go through pertaining to in-house information...Sucks, doesn't it?
frown.gif

The N's on NT are wild..
roll.gif

PO

Well Rock for what it's worth all the info you give is appreciated in my book. Hope them bammas ain't get you into too much trouble
smh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Well Rock for what it's worth all the info you give is appreciated in my book. Hope them bammas ain't get you into too much trouble
smh.gif
word up.

just cuz they were making 24 and that leaked out nike scrapped em
laugh.gif

folks...go to eastbay and copp some of those....

ninjahood wrote:
just cuz they were making 24 and that leaked out nike scrapped em
laugh.gif

folks...go to eastbay and copp some of those....

Find me some SVSM Soldiers on Eastbay, and I'll buy YOU a pair of any of the 3 Soldier PEs.

hey rock.... worse come to worse you can come back home to some ACTUAL GOOD LOOKING white women right?
roll.gif

just playin though... sometimes keeping it to yourself is better, but i do and always have appreciated the info you drop, even when it gets retconned...

dont remember if i told you this, but it was an honor and a pleasure to meet and hoop with you this summer (before my calves decided they didnt want to workanymore)

but back to the matter at hand, will I be able to obtain a pair of china's for under 200 after this?

Back
Top Bottom